2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

I'd do it but instead of a zoom call or whatever they can talk to me on the phone and put a pic on their screen like this while I blow them out of the water answering their questions on NUFC......

7noqgs.thumb.jpg.52fd6104aa7a16f35bbfd671f8da39e1.jpg

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 5

Looking back at the season I think finishing  is an area will need to improve on  most- mainly Willock, Longstaff and Almiron (also Schar from corners).  Of course getting a world class left back in so Burn can cover for Botman is also a top priority.

it’s important we upgrade the team whilst also keeping the workrate. We’ll also need to keep the ball better away from home as we’ll burn out pretty quick. All achievable especially with the riches CL football brings.

10 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'd do it but instead of a zoom call or whatever they can talk to me on the phone and put a pic on their screen like this while I blow them out of the water answering their questions on NUFC......

7noqgs.thumb.jpg.52fd6104aa7a16f35bbfd671f8da39e1.jpg

'Question No.1, name this former Newcastle United player'

DMR_NEC_3008173withe_01.jpg

'Errrrmmmmm.....'

• Haha 5

True Faith NUFC Podcast

I know some of you think you're too good to listen to podcasts, but this is decent. Live show from the stand with Darren Eales and Silverstone in the crowd and they get up on stage to speak for a bit about their time at the club.

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

True Faith NUFC Podcast

I know some of you think you're too good to listen to podcasts, but this is decent. Live show from the stand with Darren Eales and Silverstone in the crowd and they get up on stage to speak for a bit about their time at the club.

:lol:

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

True Faith NUFC Podcast

Is there some sort of graphs for the 'errrmm, well, errrmm' comments from Charlotte? (Asking for wykiki). 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Shite listen so far.

But FUCK that background hum is well fucking annoying.

Surely some cunt could have used some fucking noise reduction on the edit.

CUNTS

WYP

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Is there some sort of graphs for the 'errrmm, well, errrmm' comments from Charlotte? (Asking for wykiki). 

She's barely on it. Only introduces them then disappears. I didn't say though cos I wanted to hear wykiki complain about the 10 seconds that she IS there for.

• Haha 1

(Lads I don't know how I'm supposed to handle this. He seems to have forgotten about posting that he was banned from twitter earlier in the twitter thread. I'm not used to dealing with the elderly. Someone handle it and I'll delete this post.)

• Haha 3

On 31/05/2023 at 19:30, PaddockLad said:

Funnily enough am currently banned from twitter… probably for the best :lol:

For blackface? 

• Haha 5

On 31/05/2023 at 19:26, PaddockLad said:

Some silly fucker found a 20 year old champions league t shirt in the back of their wardrobe earlier :cuppa:

b6f6e399-171c-447a-9e9c-9f1942a1c936.jpeg

Golly!!!

• Haha 4

On 31/05/2023 at 19:26, PaddockLad said:

Some silly fucker found a 20 year old champions league t shirt in the back of their wardrobe earlier :cuppa:

b6f6e399-171c-447a-9e9c-9f1942a1c936.jpeg

Strong league of gentlemen vibes from this mind. :lol:

• Haha 5

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat