2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

On 23/07/2022 at 19:23, zico martin said:

Damn mine costs me £60 a year. I'll be in touch when my contract finishes in December! 

Same as mine? You can get it cheaper but tbf it rarely lets you down and he keeps you well informed on his band group (if you're in) back up service for £15. 

51 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Same as mine? You can get it cheaper but tbf it rarely lets you down and he keeps you well informed on his band group (if you're in) back up service for £15. 

I think it was you who recommended it to me. Has been superb. Thanks

53 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

This must be what I've just signed up to. Same story, 60 for the year and 15 for the backup. 

I have a doubdt. What is for you the fee of Trippier transfer?? 12M pounds more or less?

In Spain, so much people said in January the transfer fee was 12M pounds, but if Newcastle get not relegated should pay another 12M pounds to Atletico.

It's a 'info' Ben Jacobs published then and some media like Sky too. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He's growing into his role. The section where he uses the force to move the "window cover" (commonly known as a blind) was incredible. 

it certainly was special 

How much fucking food does one bloke need? Are we sure he's not CT in disguise? 

"Let's try a bit of potato...." (as he rams a whole fucking spud in his mouth). 

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

How much fucking food does one bloke need? Are we sure he's not CT in disguise? 

"Let's try a bit of potato...." (as he rams a whole fucking spud in his mouth). 

:lol:

you stayed the duration too :lol:

it's a strangely compelling watch, for all the wrong reasons 

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

you stayed the duration too :lol:

it's a strangely compelling watch, for all the wrong reasons 

Yeah it's like one of those shit B movies that you end up watching because it's so shit. I bet the hotel love his Egon Ronay act on their menu. :lol:

:lol: I don’t know how you can watch that shite. I got as far as him going on about there being loads of WH Smith’s at airports. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: I don’t know how you can watch that shite. I got as far as him going on about there being loads of WH Smith’s at airports. 

Honestly man, it's so shite it's funny. Gemmill's right, using the force to open his room blinds is incredible.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Alex said:

it’s a bit like watching the room

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

it’s a bit like watching the room

Yeah, I’m not sure I would sit through that again like. I need a highlights reel :lol: 

• Haha 1

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat