2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

I’ve got the chill out room set up like the investigation room on line of duty so Polar Boy can walk us through our transfer dealings as the chemicals leave our systems 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Chez was Noel Gallagher then?… that’s maybe why he stopped posting, busy writing songs and that :unsure:

I think he met Liam once. In that celebrity boozer Amy Winehouse and co used to go to 

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

He met Ben Arfa in a club too…is there a chance he was a bit of a fantasist? :lol: 

He had a photo taken with Ben Arfa  iirc so that was legit. He did live in London for a fair while too I know. 

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’ve got the chill out room set up like the investigation room on line of duty so Polar Boy can walk us through our transfer dealings as the chemicals leave our systems 

That's good. You might need the UV lights for clean up the next day though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

On or off duty? Disgusting either way. 

You just know that in the 80's CT regularly necked five malibu and cokes at after work drinks with 'the guys' then drove home in the company Rover 800.

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, OTF said:

Nice bit of revenue raising (which I am fine with), is a 12 month suspension the norm for this level of infraction?

It’s 12 month minimum I think (which I would think he’ll get( and a fine linked to ability to pay / income. 

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

How is it actually possible that our commercial income is nearly half of Leeds and less than 10% of Man City's? I know Charnley wasn't up to much but you have to think that commercial partners were at least approaching us.

karate kungfu GIF by CBBC

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s 12 month minimum I think (which I would think he’ll get( and a fine linked to ability to pay / income. 

Yeah, he got 12 months (reduced to 9 if he attends something) and approx £30,000 fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Turns out he’s on £43k pw.

His agent deserves a 12 month suspension for negotiating that deal.

• Haha 2

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat