Jump to content

2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️


wykikitoon
 Share

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

She’s very much had the overwhelming support of everyone. Maybe part of it is the next phase of what’s in store for us will be less popular with the supporters ie the installation of chaise longes in the East Stand where women in full burkas will sashay into the exclusive roped off areas baring bowls of olives and dates accompanied by pots of hot sweet Arabian coffee (nee beer like) :cuppa:

Sounds good except they don't wear burkas in Saudi and Arabian coffee is bitter as fuck. :wink: 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, NJS said:

Doesn't she have the gene marker for Huntingdon"s? 

 

If it was me I'd take the cash and fuck off somewhere tropical to enjoy life while she can. 

She was diagnosed with the full blown disease in 2013. 
 

It wouldn’t surprise me if KCG is right, tbh. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:


 :lol: 

 

Sorry trots, I’m not having this! Fully reformed, calorie counting, seed chewing (finally @Dr Gloom ) health freak these days. 10,000-15,000 steps at least every day :) 

 

My body’s a temple!

 

((15 steps to the fridge from the outdoor sofa  + 25 steps to the outdoor privy) X 2) X 187 journeys = 15,000 steps

 

the sub-15k step days are those where he doesn't realise in time and pops a squat onto the cherry tomato plant beside him.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

...the installation of chaise longes in the main bar where women in elegant lingerie will sashay into the exclusive roped off areas near the snooker tables baring bowls of olives and dates accompanied by blow jobs and as much cheap alcohol as you can drink. :cuppa:

 

I didn't know you'd been in the Wallsend buffs before, Rob? 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Obviously a little concerning that Staveley and her husband are leaving because they've done really well in the transition period and setting the club on the right trajectory. I suppose it was always going to happen sooner or later given the investment concerns that have been mentioned already, but it would have been nice to win a trophy with them still at the club. 

 

Hopefully the setup we have now continues to work just as well. You could also be positive and think maybe PIF will ramp up things now as we move onto the next stage of the project, new deals and sponsorships kick in and Howe is backed accordingly to imrove the squad. Progress. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:


 :lol: 

 

Sorry trots, I’m not having this! Fully reformed, calorie counting, seed chewing (finally @Dr Gloom ) health freak these days. 10,000-15,000 steps at least every day :) 

 

My body’s a temple!

 


finally maintaining the 32” waist? I take it you dropped that keto nonsense? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

 

Aye, far too restrictive and boring. Tonights tea was Lemon chicken, garlic crushed new potatoes and sugar snap peas. Deeeeelicious :)

 


life is too short to deny yourself pizza and potatoes.

 

Regular excercise, tasty nutritious food, portion control and the occasional treat is how you make it sustainable 🙏

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Obviously a little concerning that Staveley and her husband are leaving because they've done really well in the transition period and setting the club on the right trajectory. I suppose it was always going to happen sooner or later given the investment concerns that have been mentioned already, but it would have been nice to win a trophy with them still at the club. 

 

Hopefully the setup we have now continues to work just as well. You could also be positive and think maybe PIF will ramp up things now as we move onto the next stage of the project, new deals and sponsorships kick in and Howe is backed accordingly to imrove the squad. Progress. 

 

 

I think this bit is key, she's a facilitator, a deal broker. She's not the one to execute the running of an ambitious football club. That's why we've appointed people like Eales; someone with recent experience of growing a football club from the hinterlands to becoming a genuine force in their league. It's why we had appointed Ashworth, a man who, it transpires, isn't the recruitment guru. He's more the man to ensure all parts of the operation work together towards a common goal. 

 

Staveley and Ghodoussi haven't the capital to keep wup with the kind of investments required to springboard us to the next level. Nor do they have the right experience. They'll ride off into the sunset with, I assume, a very healthy payday, the well wishes of a fan base and raised renown in the field.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It occurred to me that with AS & MG exiting the stage it leaves Eddie Howe ‘s position a lot more vulnerable than it has been. They appointed Howe, but now Howe reports ultimately to Eales and who in turn reports to “his excellency”….say If we spend as much as we can this summer and we’re 13th at the beginning of December we could see a change a lot more quickly than if AS & MG were there as a buffer..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PaddockLad said:

It occurred to me that with AS & MG exiting the stage it leaves Eddie Howe ‘s position a lot more vulnerable than it has been. They appointed Howe, but now Howe reports ultimately to Eales and who in turn reports to “his excellency”….say If we spend as much as we can this summer and we’re 13th at the beginning of December we could see a change a lot more quickly than if AS & MG were there as a buffer..

 

You're probably right, but that's as it should be really. I do wonder how much resistance Staveley would really be able to put up though if the big dawgs decided they wanted Howe gone. 

 

I know a lot of people are lamenting the loss (and I'm not putting you in this bracket), but it was a canny weird setup to have two shareholders floating about the place making decisions. It was needed for a while, but it had to come to an end eventually. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.