The women's Euro's 2022

Tom

My missus is watching this and I walked in to watch the extra time.......what a load of shite whats with the commentator and co commentator desperately trying to put a gruff voice on, the BBC will going into overdrive if they win

Germans deserved everything they got there. Better team and in the ascendancy at FT. Just spolied for the whole of extra time until they went behind. Then lost their collective blob when the shithousery got turned onto them. Fucking magic :) 

• Like 4

Just now, Alex said:

Germans deserved everything they got there. Better team and in the ascendancy at FT. Just spolied for the whole of extra time until they went behind. Then lost their collective blob when the shithousery got turned onto them. Fucking magic :) 

Aye felt like the England lasses kept the ball in that corner for about 10 minutes at the end there. Class finish tbf, I'm glad I watched it. 

The commentary was almost shout the words out of your head embarrassing with a couple of minutes to go - they're too emotional. ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

The main German tabloid is raging about them being cheated in another Wembley scandal. Which is nice. :good:

They weren’t cheated but outlascelled themselves at the corner.