The women's Euro's 2022

Tom

32 minutes ago, Tom said:

Under 30s can have that, under 40s on twitter are fucking masters at the 'our fans are so embarrassing' schtick by putting some made up shite take and attributing it to sizeable amounts of NUFC supporters but obviously they're the cool kids who don't buy it and reject the made up tale and shake their heads in despair. Absolute fucking attention seeking dickheads. /Rant over. :lol:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Fish said:

That's one of  the lads I do the podcast with. 

Are the any natter sessions in the pipeline or have you knocked it on the head after all the Jonny-come-lateleys jumped on the bandwagon during lockdown? 🤔

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Are the any natter sessions in the pipeline or have you knocked it on the head after all the Jonny-come-lateleys jumped on the bandwagon during lockdown? 🤔

Honestly, we'll no doubt do one just before the season starts. There are a fuckload of podcasts out there mind.

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Honestly, we'll no doubt do one just before the season starts. There are a fuckload of podcasts out there mind.

I watched a YouTube one with Gallowgate shots with John Anderson and although it was canny, the amount of times they don't pick up on stuff, expand on answers and what have you is frustrating when listening. This kid basically ignored the promotion season of 83-84 as if it didn't happen and didn't mention any of the games, bar Liverpool in the cup. I honestly wanted to transport myself into that conversation, say to Anderson, 'Two seconds, John' before slapping the kid on either cheek, telling him to stand in the corner and watch how you actually talk, listen and ask the right questions. They might as well just not bother having anyone on who played before they were watching NUFC. Stick to James Perch or whatever. /2nd rant over :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

Who? 

The miserable bastard on Radio Newcastle who gets all excited, then sounds gutted and bleats when the opposing team attacks, then doesn’t score. Also ridicules most other decisions in our favour. Likes to say “he’s a big bouy” a lot. Makes the poor fuckers without a ticket or stream(’)s match day experience a right fucking ordeal.

(in my humble opinion)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dougle said:

The miserable bastard on Radio Newcastle who gets all excited, then sounds gutted and bleats when the opposing team attacks, then doesn’t score. Also ridicules most other decisions in our favour. Likes to say “he’s a big bouy” a lot. Makes the poor fuckers without a ticket or stream(’)s match day experience a right fucking ordeal.

(in my humble opinion)

I know. Ages ago Tom wasn’t aware who he was. He’s well before Tom’s time Tbf

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I know. Ages ago Tom wasn’t aware who he was. He’s well before Tom’s time Tbf

Just taking any opportunity to slag off the totally inappropriately employed get.  

• Haha 2

He doesn't bother me at all as a commentator tbh. :lol: He's obviously for NUFC, (as he should be for someone connected with the club for forty years), but he doesn't sugar coat it either. He's been around as a player and seen NUFC stuff and characters through the years it's a good listen when he gets going. I don't listen to the BBC Newcastle talk in that much as that really is shite. 

• Like 2

He was a fucking hardcase on the pitch IIRC. I remember him playing with a cast on his arm (back in the day when they permitted it) and he was threatening to smack one of the opposition with it. 

Also remembering him screaming "fuck off you cunt!" in the linesman's face away to West Ham. Not surprisingly he was sent off.

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He doesn't bother me at all as a commentator tbh. :lol: He's obviously for NUFC, (as he should be for someone connected with the club for forty years), but he doesn't sugar coat it either. He's been around as a player and seen NUFC stuff and characters through the years it's a good listen when he gets going. I don't listen to the BBC Newcastle talk in that much as that really is shite. 

Each to their own mate, but I think I would rather listen to Craig on repeat with his pronunciation of St James’ Park.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Each to their own mate, but I think I would rather listen to Craig on repeat with his pronunciation of St James’ Park.

This thread, then? :lol:

Edit; wrong thread- bastid! 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

What a surprise, the uber dog ugly Lioness is a mackem. #16

I like her. The ‘fuck off! Ya fucking prick!’ Reaction to her being tripped was hilarious too. I love owt like that 

• Haha 3