Pre-season Games

Polarboy

2 hours ago, Winston said:

Where abouts in Ireland you from mate? 

A place called Carndonagh in Donegal. It's literally the next town south of Malin Head the most northerly place in Ireland. 

• Like 1

That’s another of those ‘cool’ (ie completely uncool but I like it) geography facts. I.e. the Republic of Ireland stretching further north than Norn Iron

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

That’s another of those ‘cool’ (ie completely uncool but I like it) geography facts. I.e. the Republic of Ireland stretching further north than Norn Iron

31144C20-11CF-4351-8B02-9AD7422D09A4.jpeg

• Like 1

One thing I noticed last night was the number of blind passes we played, didn’t all come off, but the no look knock it/back heel it into the space stood out to me, very encouraging building towards flowing football.

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

They’re nice people in Donegal, backward but nice.

That’s what I though about the good folk of ulster Tbf. It’s also why I felt at home 

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

31144C20-11CF-4351-8B02-9AD7422D09A4.jpeg

Missed off South Shields being north of Newcastle city centre ;) There’s a few weird anomalies like that around the US / Canada borders iirc. Also, part of Norway is further east than Istanbul 

Newcastle United: Martin Dúbravka, Emil Krafth, Jamaal Lascelles (c), Sven Botman, Paul Dummett, Joelinton, Bruno Guimarães, Joe Willock, Matt Ritchie, Allan Saint-Maximin, Callum Wilson.

Substitutes: Mark Gillespie, Alex Murphy, Matt Bondswell, Matty Longstaff, Lewis Miley, Lucas De Bolle, Jay Turner-Cooke, Santiago Muñoz, Dylan Stephenson. 

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Remember when the mackems were posturing for a bromance with Bilbao? 

never mind 

Ah, didn't see you post this! :lol: Just put it in the mackem thread. :lol:

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Yeah apparently the UK is an unauthorised country. They’re having an absolute mare with streaming this weekend…

3FC72373-16EE-4702-9700-6403B80B8708.jpeg