Pre-season Games

Polarboy

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Not a chance Anderson is going anywhere, like. He’ll be first choice by March

Just coming here to say I can't see any reason to be sending him out on loan. He looks fucking class. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Not a chance Anderson is going anywhere, like. He’ll be first choice by March

Won the pen and had a couple of chances.  Beautiful passer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Murphy's final ball is so poor. He works hard and seems a nice lad, but he's just not good enough. 

He seems to get in the right positions with and without the ball and then fluffs it.

• Like 1

Great to see us get at a team of their quality and the fitness was through the roof. Was only really in the last ten minutes when there was tired legs. Nice to see that players that will be subs next year looking useful and full of confidence too. We can use 5 subs next year so that could be massive if the likes of Anderson and Fraser can make a genuine difference when coming on

• Like 1

Missed it bar the last 5 minutes. 

See Matty L got on at the end again. Reckon Eddie is seeing something in him? Haven't seen enough of pre season to know how he's played. 

Good to hear some positives, I still don't see how Lascelles will start Vs Forest but given he has kept the Captaincy it seems Eddie fancies him more than we all do. 

45 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

So tomorrows team

Dubravka

kraft lascelles Botman dummet

willock Bruno jo

ritchie Wilson ASM

?

No it will be Super Glue over Dummet, shirley?

51 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Great to see us get at a team of their quality and the fitness was through the roof. Was only really in the last ten minutes when there was tired legs. Nice to see that players that will be subs next year looking useful and full of confidence too. We can use 5 subs next year so that could be massive if the likes of Anderson and Fraser can make a genuine difference when coming on

Its unlikely but I would start Fraser v Forest left side. He grafts back and the amount of time he closed the keeper down tonight. Something asm just cba with 

48 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Missed it bar the last 5 minutes. 

See Matty L got on at the end again. Reckon Eddie is seeing something in him? Haven't seen enough of pre season to know how he's played. 

Good to hear some positives, I still don't see how Lascelles will start Vs Forest but given he has kept the Captaincy it seems Eddie fancies him more than we all do. 

Surly Schar and Botman. Schar was solid tonight. 

They cut the live match in Ireland after they started having problems. Region status kicked in. But I just caught the ten minute highlights, and fucking hell even from the little I saw of him Anderson has so much potential. He reminds me of Rooney somewhat given his physique/strength, composure on the ball, and passing ability. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Its unlikely but I would start Fraser v Forest left side. He grafts back and the amount of time he closed the keeper down tonight. Something asm just cba with 

Wait wait wait

You dont think ASM should start? 

I, for one, am shocked.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Polarboy said:

They cut the live match in Ireland after they started having problems. Region status kicked in. But I just caught the ten minute highlights, and fucking hell even from the little I saw of him Anderson has so much potential. He reminds me of Rooney somewhat given his physique/strength, composure on the ball, and passing ability. 

Where abouts in Ireland you from mate? 

40,596 in the ground last night. There'll be more tonight. Miss T had a look for tickets & all thats left is L7. These figures must be some kind of record for pre season friendlies 

• Like 2