Pre-season Games

Polarboy

Just now, wykikitoon said:

No changes by the look of it

No players, but I believe the ball will change having overheard something being said off camera during half-time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

No changes by the look of it

There ends my pre-season punditry, thanks for listening folks.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

well, that was shite.

I'm a lot more keen to hear the story of the missing finger than I am to watch the second half.

They're not too bright from Blyth. When his mate told Big Dan to give the ref the finger, he did just that.

A little Yubitsume humour there.

Decent strike from Longstaff. He could save us a lot of money if he could recapture the form he had under Benitez, but there does seem to be some question marks over his mobility at the prem level. 

The commentator is fucking shite. I wasn't paying attention for a second and he said Joelinton had gotten a second yellow. I thougt he was off, but the melt just meant second yellow of the game after Lascelles'. Tasty enough challenge from Big Joe, but not all that much intent I'd imagine. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Polarboy said:

The commentator is fucking shite. I wasn't paying attention for a second and he said Joelinton had gotten a second yellow. I thougt he was off, but the melt just meant second yellow of the game after Lascelles'. Tasty enough challenge from Big Joe, but not all that much intent I'd imagine. 

Then named Dubravka as Pope. 

17 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

so it would seem, the fuckers voted tory.

Steady on you Blythist twat. 57.3% voted for someone other than the blue bastards.

Oh aye and the ward includes a certain up their arse Tory domain, Cramlington.

• Haha 1

Might just have to include Bruno in my FF team if he's going to consistently make those surging runs into the opposition box. It seems like he's playing in a substantially different role for us than at his previous club where he was more of a deep lying playmaker.