Pre-season Games

Polarboy

19 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I've just stopped pissing myself at this and had to share it around the office to show them why I am crying.  

And you complain about everyone else being a workshy bastard?

27 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I've just stopped pissing myself at this and had to share it around the office to show them why I am crying.  

Buzzcocks is the most famous person from Cramlington. Also fun fact, he’s the fastest dancer in the North East. 

20 minutes ago, ewerk said:

And you complain about everyone else being a workshy bastard?

The bliss of being contract and I have already done my agreed hours so anything atm is OT 😜

15 hours ago, ewerk said:

You may as well tell him to hack the mainframe. The man has only just discovered gifs like a granny in a Whatsapp group, don't push him too far.

Fuck off!

PS What's Whatsapp?

• Haha 2

Cool story, bro. Going to have to strip you of your last remaining superfan privileges and pass them over to the A to the mother fucking P though 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Not NUFC but watched a pre season North Shields v West Allotment today and watched Michael Chopra waddle (not Chris!) around for 60 minutes. He'll need to shift the timber if he plays at NL.level. 

thumb cooking GIF by Disney Pixar

Aye I was absolutely baffled by that approach :lol: 

Get a tripod, a decent DSLR & two lapel mics. Sit down, out of the way. Interview the lad. Mix the audio properly, stick some reaction shots in & some graphics so we know who we are speaking to etc etc 

then you will pass your BTEC

15 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Not NUFC but watched a pre season North Shields v West Allotment today and watched Michael Chopra waddle (not Chris!) around for 60 minutes. He'll need to shift the timber if he plays at NL.level. 

I was there watching my eldest play for North Shields. You're right about Chopra. Properly pilled the beef on. 

Not sure where the commentator is getting that Almiron's end product has drastically improved since Howe came in. He mentions that goal of the season contender he scored last season, but the very odd goal he does score tends to be decent.