India Vs England - 1st Test

smoggeordie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be interesting to see how this one pans out with all the problems that England have had with injury and 'personal problems' Like you said though, time for some young blood to come through and show us what they're made of. Howay the lads!

Nasser Hussian didn't help matters either. He was waxing lyrical about how good a batsman Ian Blackwell was, then next ball he got bowled.

As if they didn't have enough to contend with.

If Hussain isn't bigging up every Indian batsman before every ball in their first innings, I'm going to be asking serious questions.

Edited by Albert Kirkey

If Hussain isn't bigging up every Indian batsman before every ball in their first innings, I'm going to be asking serious questions.

102166[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

What we need is Tendulka to catch one right on his pinky. His broken fingers would eventually heal.

102166[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

What we need is Tendulka to catch one right on his pinky. His broken fingers would eventually heal.

102167[/snapback]

Aye get the captain leading from the front bowling down some bone snappers when we're in the field.

It wasn't the greatest first day in the world really, although Cook deserves a mention for getting his 60.

102171[/snapback]

And Collingwood, again.

It wasn't the greatest first day in the world really, although Cook deserves a mention for getting his 60.

102171[/snapback]

And Collingwood, again.

102177[/snapback]

OMG MACKEM LOVER!?!?!!111

102171[/snapback]

And Collingwood, again.

102177[/snapback]

OMG MACKEM LOVER!?!?!!111

102181[/snapback]

:icon_lol: -5 pts to me.

:icon_lol: commonnnnn people lets lock hornsssssss :( :up:

INDIAAAAAAAAAArocks

though its a depleted end side ...i didnt watch day1 though.but will be up for it as the series progresses :up:

:D rocks

Edited by aaalan

Depends if Tendulkar hits form, mind you, he is due.

102328[/snapback]

speaking of tendulkar .....chk out my new avatar( me with the grrrrrrrreeeaaat (in a N-O way) one! in my toon outfit)

:icon_lol: rocks

Edited by aaalan

Depends if Tendulkar hits form, mind you, he is due.

102328[/snapback]

speaking of tendulkar .....chk out my new avatar( me with the grrrrrrrreeeaaat (in a N-O way) one! in my toon outfit)

:icon_lol: rocks

102347[/snapback]

Living legend :(

Class ava aaaaaaaaaaaaaalan! :icon_lol:

Well I guess I can be the early morning commentator for the creekit.

35 minutes played this morning and it's 267-7. Collingwood (59) and Hoggard (11) in bat. The runs are coming in dribs and drabs and Kumble is bowling well having taken 3 maiden overs in a row earlier on. It's gonna be slowwwwwwwww folks!

Hoggard gone for 11 runs, caught behind by Dhoni. Harmison in - howay the lad! :(

EDIT!

And immediately hits one for 4 runs! :icon_lol:

Edited by catmag