Other Games 22/23

Watching MOTD I am absolutely stunned that Leeds didnt get a penalty for Wolves keeper smashing one of their players midair well after that ball was gone. 

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

Watching MOTD I am absolutely stunned that Leeds didnt get a penalty for Wolves keeper smashing one of their players midair well after that ball was gone. 

Best thing on MOTD was Villa's defence v Bournemouth. They looked like that thing where someone shouts "SCATTER!" and everyone runs in different directions. At some point this season the press is gonna have to face up to the fact that Gerrard is not a future Liverpool manager. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Best thing on MOTD was Villa's defence v Bournemouth. They looked like that thing where someone shouts "SCATTER!" and everyone runs in different directions. At some point this season the press is gonna have to face up to the fact that Gerrard is not a future Liverpool manager. 

Gerrard is not a good manager, he won one thing in 3 years at the huns, and that was because Celtic fell off a cliff and were shit, it’s usually a 2 horse race for anything, even St. Johnstone won more than him.

I love it 😀

• Like 3

Just reading their forum now. Toys are out of the pram. Its gold:

"personally thought Howe was a poor appointment from Newcastle at the time given what had happened at Bournemouth and he'd been out of work for a year, how wrong was I.

Didn't start so well there given they didn't win a game for months, but he's been a fantastic appointment and is getting far more out of their squad than Gerrard is out of ours. 

I still actually think we're better on paper than Newcastle, given they have Targett at LB and Dan Burn at CB. It's actually a disgrace how much more Howe is getting from his squad of players than the fraud Gerrard."

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Class. They thought they'd hit the jackpot last year when they got Gerrard. The Villa lads on the Athletic Podcast were all "I can't believe this is happening to Villa" - you haven't signed him as a player, lads. He's Steven Gerrard, unproven and as it turns out not very good manager. 

There wasn't a lot to see of Carlos on the MOTD highlights although I think it was him that, from a standing position, got down on one knee and punched the ground after one of their goals went in. :lol:

• Haha 1

Love how they seem to have to shop at a second tier level of players now. Ones that City or Liverpool or other European big boys don't want. Same can be said of Ten Hag. Promising manager he may be but not the world class solution City or Chelsea would get. 

Long may the slide continue 

• Like 1

Hope the poor Man Utd fans can soon get used to being patronised in the way they’ve done to most other fans for the past 30 odd years 

• Like 7