Other Games 22/23

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Gary's in a temper!

His assessment is absolutely spot on. Redknapp clearly trying to be contrary but it's coming across as a bit clueless. 

I couldn't stand Neville as a player but as a pundit, he's first-rate. 

And it's utterly glorious to watch  Manchester United implode. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think Tuchel went for the rugby player's handshake there where you try and crush someone's hand to show nails you are. The way Conte reacted seemed like Tuchel was acting the cunt. Dressed like a paedo as usual too. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

15 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It’s refreshing to see two managers in the Premier League absolutely hate each other. Too much of this ‘respect’ bollocks these days.

Aye, seeing loads of 'hope you guys have a great season' from some of our fans on twitter and I think I've stepped into another dimension. :good:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Maybe, but they looked much more up for it today.

Who, Forest? Aye, that'll happen in your first home game back in the top flight after 20 odd years. They were still lucky to come away with 3pts, any points really. West Ham had a bad game and yet still could/should have been 2-3 goals to the good.

The analysis on MOTD2 was odd though. Fara Williams was praising how far apart the two central midfielders were, saying that they've got this great understanding already and that the work rate allows them to be so far apart. I'm not buying that. That kind of space will be targetted by a better midfield, Bruno and the Joes absolutely dominated the centre of the park on the first day. If I was an opponent manager I'd definitely exploit that kind of space by drawing one of them to the ball and overloading the other with runners. Especially as they were both so keen to join the attack. 

Lingard looked awful again, by the way.