Other Games 22/23

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Liverpool are rattled.  They look shite and without Mane they are pony.  Special night at Anfield coming up with the heirs to the throne are coming to smash em!

Or they do what Manchester did to them the other night.

It‘s a bit early to get cocky tbh.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Klopp must be running low on excuses by now

Needs to spend some of the Couthino money tbh.

Milner looked their best player.  VVD looked poor which isn't like him at all.

Top four could absolutely be up for grabs, Arsenal are top and the last time we played them we made them look like a pub side, Man United are definitely a team in transition regardless of if they put in a decent performance last night. Chelsea don't have no goals in their team, and Liverpool look hungover from last season and I honestly think when we play them at Anfield we will beat them by at least two goals.

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Top four could absolutely be up for grabs, Arsenal are top and the last time we played them we made them look like a pub side, Man United are definitely a team in transition regardless of if they put in a decent performance last night. Chelsea don't have no goals in their team, and Liverpool look hungover from last season and I honestly think when we play them at Anfield we will beat them by at least two goals.

my mackem sense is tingling 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Homelander said:

gross jennifer connelly GIF

• Haha 6

23 minutes ago, Homelander said:

big-lebowski.gif

• Haha 5