Other Games 22/23

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO KEEP THEIR COMPOSURE !!!!!

we've got 5 points. I'd have expected 4 from the start. Chill.

pretty sure he’s a mackem fishing 

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

pretty sure he’s a mackem fishing 

It must be tragic at home when you head out on a fishing expedition at the forum of your sworn enemy* after they take the game to one of the best teams in the world and earn wide and far praise in the media for it.

* even though you're just comedy in their world.

Edited by OTF
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Homelander said:

Top four could absolutely be up for grabs, Arsenal are top and the last time we played them we made them look like a pub side, Man United are definitely a team in transition regardless of if they put in a decent performance last night. Chelsea don't have no goals in their team, and Liverpool look hungover from last season and I honestly think when we play them at Anfield we will beat them by at least two goals.

OblongMadCowbird-max-1mb.gif.e65094c046587fdfee19fb0d31a26aec.gif

• Haha 6

54 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Tbf, most of the teams still have the mindset that cups are a distraction when the big money is earned by staying in the league. It’s shit but I’d say 50% of the Premier League sides are more than happy to just toss the League Cup off

Probably because they have already won something since we last did.

Gallagher sent off for Chelsea. Maybe Tuchel will let him come on loan now he'll be in the huff with him. 

Liverpool 4 up against Bournemouth after half an hour. Bournemouth GD of -9 already.