Other Games 22/23

Southgate might as well walk now. He hit the peak last summer and this group of players has to be more expressive ffs. The cunt has England playing like they’re going for 14th in the league in their first season up. Absolutely nailed on that he goes with a back 5 and 2 holding players against Iran btw

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Good news is he won't be starting for England anytime soon after last nights clanger 

Harry Maguire suggests that's not the way Southgate works :lol:

The 3rd goal aside, I don't think he had a particularly bad game. The defence in front of him was fucking shocking! That moment in the first half when there was a pass back inside the box and he had to end up twatting it was amateur hour. 

The late goal was a clanger which every goalkeeper is guilty of at some time or another. I wouldn't be surprised if Southgate sticks by him for the next match, if only as stubborn defiance towards the media who are taking him to task over it. 

• Like 1

On 28/09/2022 at 00:35, ohhh_yeah said:

The videos coming from that brawl in the Green Man are horrible viewing. Wish the England supporters caught up in the melee a speedy recovery. Especially that young lad.

I hope those responsible are getting sent to Rwanda.