Other Games 22/23

9 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I once woke up in a ditch about 15 miles away, and 2hrs before, I was meant to do a 2 day canoe trip training new staff. :lol:

One of the local French villages, Vagnas ( I shit thee not), held a fortnightly fete where they sold red wine and rocket fuel punch for 50p a glass. 
It was a legendary piss up attended by all the British paddlers. 

Fortunately, PGL, who had three centres nearby, were so used to Vagnas casualties that they’d run a “sweeper bus” the morning after, picking up lost staff- I managed to blag a lift and made it in time to shower and pack for the trip. 

I was wobbly as fuck until lunchtime :lol:

Kudos.  I would still be wobbly as fuck a week later if I had had enough to wake up in a ditch. 

Confused What Happened GIF by Google

• Haha 1

I've woken up on top of the roof at an old workplace and also in a doorway on old shields road, funnily enough this coincided with us all going through a phase of getting treble vodkas alongside a pint when we started off in Wilders and Dobson's etc. (I used to have a thing about climbing when morts). Also climbed up on a bus stop and was waving happily at the passengers on the top level of the buses one teatime on shields road, we'd been out all day as wor Jackie's had some deal where they were getting rid of bottles of 8% abv cider. I was fucking stotting. :lol:

• Haha 7

Woken up on the bench in my mam and dad's garden (Mother Watson actually brought me out a bacon sandwich to wake me up with, the legend).

Woken up in hospital a few times.

Woke up on the beach near my house a couple of times too. Those were weird because no matter how I got home, the beach was never on the way to the house. Can only imagine I thought "bit too pissed to go home, the North Sea air should sober me up quick sharp" then promptly blacked out.

• Haha 2

On 03/11/2022 at 20:46, Gemmill said:

I've woke up in loads of bitches WUT WUUUUUUUUT! 

The problem is when they wake up.

😧

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, strawb said:

Captain America: Head Soccer Co-ordinator will be out on his star spangled arse if he isn’t careful 

Aye I think this might be the finish. If they can't beat these at home, they're going down. 

Edited by Gemmill

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Solanke scored two good goals today, have to say, he's impressed me from what I've seen of him this season. 

OMG one of them was scored by Billing, you RACIST PIECE OF SHIT. 

• Haha 1