Other Games 22/23

On 15/01/2023 at 09:52, PaddockLad said:

Apparently the “CEO in a headlock” story is highly dubious, see the replies to dear old Ollie’s tweet here. Ollie is in on it too apparently, because Bill Kenwright  is a theatre impresario and Holt’s mother played Emily Bishop in Coronation Street :lol: 

I read this last night and thought “hmm given the same circumstances I think a lot of our lot would be calling bullshit too”  then I saw the footage of supporters err “challenging” players as they attempted to leave the ground, including some teenager called Simms who’s played 15 mins of first team football in his entire life, and felt that their case was somewhat undermined :D 

Surprise surprise as a former Merseyside based ginger screech merchant might have said , the Everton board made up

the attack on the CEO and the threats before the game on Saturday 😏

• Like 2

Is going down a big problem for a team like Everton?

Villa, us, Man City, Leeds have all bounced back and you get to win a few games and see some different grounds when you're down there.

They will never regularly break into the top 4/6 unless they get a big takeover so its not the end of the world.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Casemiro yellow means a ban against Arsenal too. Could've been sent off as it was not a nice looking tackle going high at the opponent's knee. The lack of force probably saved him. That and he's a ManU player. 

• Like 3