Other Games 22/23

12 minutes ago, Craig said:

Their best hope IMO is Bielsa. At least he understands uniting a squad and from what's being reported, they're fucking ferral.

I'd be amazed if he could get across his intensive playstyle (and demands of physical fitness) across to this group of players in time to keep them up.

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Fucking Spurs have done nothing this half and then Kane sticks one in from outside the box in injury time.

The opposite of us lately. That's what world class strikers give you.

• Like 4

The West Ham game has just become even more important. Spurs play Citeh so a draw is probably the best they can hope for. A win for us and we'll likely be six ahead, with far superior goal difference and a game in hand. 

• Like 1

Had to turn sky off. Why Neville commentators on Man Utd games I don't know. The poor Forest fans have to suffer that for the rest of this and probably the next game. I certainly won't be watching the final on sky if he's on.

Well its going to be a cracking final then. Can't see them sitting back and letting us dominate possession which will create some space. Will also be proper devastated if we lose to these again. 

• Like 2