Other Games 22/23

I had a feeling Arsenal would fuck it at some point. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of their title ambition. 

And Everton will just do what Everton do: stay up regardless of how much they’re stinking up the league  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I had a feeling Arsenal would fuck it at some point. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of their title ambition. 

Yup, we have a chance to close the gap to 8 points just in time for Champions League football to take its toil :) 

Why did they buy Gakpo again when they clearly needed a midfielder? 

And the level of some of the players you see that cost 60M these days can be shocking. The hype a few good games can bring you these days. 

NUFC are spot on with the current strategy of going in for players that have been handpicked for the system, and being patient for opportunities. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

And the level of some of the players you see that cost 60M these days can be shocking. The hype a few good games can bring you these days. 

NUFC are spot on with the current strategy of going in for players that have been handpicked for the system, and being patient for opportunities. 

My guess is too much analytics and not enough common sense in use.  

49 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Lad I sit next to at work is a Liverpool fan who keeps going on how they've hardly spent this year.  I think sent him a link to their Transfers.  They've spent 120m euros on two players this season.