Other Games 22/23

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Everton are just crap. Liverpool are probably going to score another couple of goals now.

Totally disrespectful. This is a special anfield night for special people under a special sky for special fans. Everton are a solid solid solid team. Jurgen for King! 

• Haha 2

Fuck me. Liverpool beat Everton who are total shite and suddenly the top four is back on and they're on form according to Neville and co. Their pace does worry me. Nunez's finishing might be tripe, but his pace is ludicrous. Gakpo and Salah are no slouches either. But yeah obviously I was desperate for us to beat them on Saturday already, but if we do it will be all the sweeter given the ludicrous reaction to them beating Everton. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

Fuck me. Liverpool beat Everton who are total shite and suddenly the top four is back on and they're on form according to Neville and co. Their pace does worry me. Nunez's finishing might be tripe, but his pace is ludicrous. Gakpo and Salah are no slouches either. But yeah obviously I was desperate for us to beat them on Saturday already, but if we do it will be all the sweeter given the ludicrous reaction to them beating Everton. 

I've noticed a couple of times lately when Man U have scored a goal which would gain them a point or points that would move them up the table if it stayed that way they can't wait to put the 'live' table on the screen as the game's playing, excited commentator not being shy in telling us their potentially new position in the league. I can't recall them doing that with us? They're so up Liverpool and Man U's arses it's unreal, man.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I've noticed a couple of times lately when Man U have scored a goal which would gain them a point or points that would move them up the table if it stayed that way they can't wait to put the 'live' table on the screen as the game's playing, excited commentator not being shy in telling us their potentially new position in the league. I can't recall them doing that with us? They're so up Liverpool and Man U's arses it's unreal, man.

I did see them use the live league ladder on Saturday's game, but not noticed it much before.  Also there was an xG graphic, which was going far too far. :angry:

• Haha 2

I know I'm in the minority (possibly on my own) but I don't have the same level of dislike for Arteta. His over animated gesticulation from the sidelines is ridiculous, granted, but it's mostly amusing for how ridiculous it is. Klopp is 10 times worse overall. I'd be annoyed if I was them as well, that should have been an easy offside decision.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OTF said:

I know I'm in the minority (possibly on my own) but I don't have the same level of dislike for Arteta. His over animated gesticulation from the sidelines is ridiculous, granted, but it's mostly amusing for how ridiculous it is. Klopp is 10 times worse overall. I'd be annoyed if I was them as well, that should have been an easy offside decision.

You can be over animated and love things.  But he's an entitled whinging cunt who doesn't think rules apply to his team.

The way he conducts himself in interviews and on the sidelines against officials is embarrassing.  If that had been Howe he would have had a disciplinary by now. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, OTF said:

I don't mind him, I thought he came across really well in the Amazon All or Nothing doc. The real issue here is that I'm just an unmitigated cunt who likes to see others fail. 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, OTF said:

911EC8BC-E07F-4F11-9160-BD0CA2780E8C.gif

• Haha 3

We could all be not satisfied until wrong decisions are overturned and we get the points back but some clubs with a bigger backdated points overdue won't get the same coverage as that cunt and other whinging fuckers like Klopp. For literally years afterwards you still had people connected with Arsenal going on about Parlour getting sent off for two correct, but harsh, yellow cards and to this day I've yet to hear a thing about Bellamy's incorrect red card getting rescinded after the event. Honestly can't abide that club as the morons who shout the loudest generally get the attention. Man United were exactly the same under Ferguson if something didn't go their way once then it was the only thing up for discussion over similar or more things that should've went to their opposition. Cunts tbh but cunts who are accommodated by our totally unbiased sports media. :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 3

If it had been the other way around and they had scored a winner that was offside he would, of course, be arguing that Arsenal should be docked points.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I don't mind him, I thought he came across really well in the Amazon All or Nothing doc. The real issue here is that I'm just an unmitigated cunt who likes to see others fail. 

That's where I came to not mind him. Truth be told I was only watching it because I knew how it ended. Spectacularly... so I definitely have a fair dose of your second sentence in me as well.