Other Games 22/23

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Liverpool are still brittle as fuck. They're not overperforming like Villa were but they're far from convincing in a lot of the wins they've put together.

The problem now is going to be quality of opposition. I fancy Villa to have a decent chance of taking points off them though.

they could easily win their remaining fixtures. it's the sort of run in we could have done with to ease the tension. arsenal and brighton are about as tough as you can get. we should be able to beat leeds and leicester so hopefully it will be done by the last game of the season. 

if we win today everyone can just chill 

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

tbf, DICKHEAD, at the time you were all shitting yourselves about four teams. Two of those now can't get beyond 66 points. Brighton will join them soon.

Which leaves Liverpool, who have gone on a run that only the biggest bedwetters would have actively predicted.

Congratulations on getting that right though, it means you all get to stew in your dirty nappies for another couple of weeks. :lol:

Rattled tbh. You’d have to say this is somehow WORSE than the Everton crack from last year

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Have I missed something, why are Sky televising a 3pm Saturday kickoff?

as a few have said. special dispensation linked to the coronation

21 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Rodri has been class for you guys this season.  As has Ake.

I would change Grealish.  He started slow only last few weeks he's been top IMO.  But can't argue with the rest tbh.

I figured the most likely objection on here would be Jack but he's been brilliant for us all season, it's just the press and others have only recently noticed. Seems the penny has dropped with him. Some might choose Gashford, but Grealish draws 2 defenders whereas defenders leave Sir Marcus alone cos he's w#nk

Rodri is so different to Fernandinho and has no pace but he's just class. 

So many quality players not in that team, your bruno, the gunners saliba, the victims salah

Anyway we've piled the pressure back onto Arsenal, over to you to finish them off.

on another note. leeds fan getting in every ones faces at city yesterday. punched one old guy in the back of the head but police right there and arrested the idiot. i know all clubs have idiots in their ranks but leeds really are a special breed. 

i'd said to my daughter on the way in that there seems to be a lot of bobbies in riot gear, now i realise why.

• Jaysus... 1

14 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

I figured the most likely objection on here would be Jack but he's been brilliant for us all season, it's just the press and others have only recently noticed. Seems the penny has dropped with him. Some might choose Gashford, but Grealish draws 2 defenders whereas defenders leave Sir Marcus alone cos he's w#nk

IMG_8809.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

on another note. leeds fan getting in every ones faces at city yesterday. punched one old guy in the back of the head but police right there and arrested the idiot. i know all clubs have idiots in their ranks but leeds really are a special breed. 

i'd said to my daughter on the way in that there seems to be a lot of bobbies in riot gear, now i realise why.

Bobby Ball - British Comedy Guide

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

IMG_8809.jpeg

its not just goals though, he draws players, works hard and tracks back. the work rate is probably what has shocked most city fans this season. but i won't defend him any more as i know he said some dick things last summer

Of course our owners weren’t there. There’s absolutely no link between our ownership and the government of Saudi Arabia.

I can’t stand these state owned clubs. Ruins it for the rest of us plucky underdogs.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Of course our owners weren’t there. There’s absolutely no link between our ownership and the government of Saudi Arabia.

I can’t stand these state owned clubs. Ruins it for the rest of us plucky underdogs.

it does confuse me. the CFG group has been ploughing money into deprived areas around the world (like manchester) coupled with with our positive net spend for years now especially compared with the red teams and the fact we put money into football rather than leech from football... no stop, back in your corner... sorry about that, its the voices. but they're back under control i promise.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Deflection ain’t going to save you :lol: 

He’s on the ropes, swinging wildly. Arsenal are about to deliver a vicious uppercut to him, he’ll probably stay on his feet for a standing count though till the scousers issue a thunderous left hook v Leicester a week tomorrow…. how he’ll be sounding after all that punishment is anyone’s guess :D 

• Haha 5

58 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Am completely relaxed, even more so seeing as I’m one of the many that hasn’t made a daft twat prediction for the SECOND Season in a row…

rap battle GIF

• Haha 7