Other Games 22/23

Calvert-Lewin off injured before half time again today.

Leeds have got a massive chance to get ahead of Everton today and stay there. West Ham shouldn't really give a fuck this afternoon, with a European final to focus on, and then Leeds have Spurs at home on the last today, who will wilt in the atmosphere at Elland Road.

Everton probably couldn't ask for a better home finish than Bournemouth at home on the last day, but if Leeds get ahead of them today they should be able to beat Spurs and stay there.

Howay Sam you big fat cunt, put these down.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The answer to the placings on the FiveThirtyEight predictions table is actually on the table itself,

Newcastle United have a 58% chance of finishing 3rd and a 41% chance of finishing 4th (1% chance of 5th)

Manchester Reds have a 42% chance of finishing 3rd and a 54% chance of finishing 4th (3% chance of 5th)

So that clears fucking nothing up! :lol:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

It's 58% until it becomes 59%. That's how it works

Its much closer to 59 than it is 58.

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Allardyce. Nipples popping through his shirt about 3 inches above his belly button and two dinner plate sized sweat patches under his arms. :lol:

I guess it's win win with one of these teams going down. If Leeds survive it then they are fucked next year if they keep Allerdyce anyway, and it won't be fucked in any remotely enjoyable way. But we'll have to put up with some nauseating crap from the old guard.

You'd fancy Everton to come straight back up in normal times with Dyche in charge, but financially they're on very shaky ground and they could be fucked long term. It's ficking fantastic to enjoy this from position now regardless.

Pop Corn GIF by REYKON

I might add Also might add, it's not entirely impossible @Gemmill could be correct on both Everton and the 66 point thing here. A bit like Allerdyce getting credit with Leeds, I see this as an existential threat to the Universe with his head swelling to astronomical size.

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

They do look like they couldn't give a shite. You just don't need to give a shite to score against this tragic Leeds side. Their energy levels are nowt like they were against us last week.

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I reckon if Leeds don't get the 3 points today, they're down. Both Leeds and Everton should win their last game at home.

Aye. Win today and they should be able to beat Spurs. Easier said than done though, when you're absolutely shit.

Right, was late to this and just seen Leeds goal, from a throw in ffs. I'm off the fence now and want them down. No time for shit like that in this league.

Edited by Renton

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Right, was late to this and just seen Leeds goal, from a throw in ffs. I'm off the fence now and want them down. No time for shit lime that in this league.

POMO motherfucker.

I think this is a must win for Leeds. They’ve got Spurs at home last game.  I know Spurs are unpredictable but they could easily turn over this Leeds side at Elland Road.