Other Games 22/23

On the showing so far, Leeds are going down with an absolutely pathetic whimper. This looks nowt like the team we played last week who were low on quality but at least high on effort.

• Like 1

I honestly think it’s just when not if for Everton as far as relegation goes at some point in the next few seasons.  Although I don’t really mind them and their bitter as fuck fans being perennially dogshit in the Premier League either. As for Leeds, I wanted them to get relegated the second Allardyce went there. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I wonder if next season will be the one where we can finally say, Gemmil's got the hang of this Everton getting relegated lark? 

More like it'll be from the Gemaster, "Erverton are safe this season lads" . Then they lose 6 on the bounce and are relegated. I sometimes ponder only CT is wronger than Gemmill, must be something in the Boldon water? 

• Haha 5

Hopefully that’s the final payday for that absolute fraud Allardyce. Leeds deserve to go down for giving him the job with 4 games left or whatever it was. Not that he’ll be arsed. It was win-win for him. Go  down and he didn’t have enough time. Stay up and he’s done an incredible job 

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, Alex said:

I honestly think it’s just when not if for Everton as far as relegation goes at some point in the next few seasons.  Although I don’t really mind them and their bitter as fuck fans being perennially dogshit in the Premier League either. As for Leeds, I wanted them to get relegated the second Allardyce went there. 

Aye, they'll stay up and be in for another miserable season. They're financially in a worse than terrible position and don't really have any more players they can sell.

• Like 1

I've gotta say, allardyce taking a team down is quite a nice outcome although it obviously won't have anything to do with him in a way it had everything to do with Shearer when he took over near the end for us. Thems the rules according to Billy Bullshit Pundit.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Those VAR decisions where it's just someone drawing a line where they fancy are crackers. But that's Leeds fucked. They've been pathetic.

Yeah. I thought the lines would be computer generated but it’s just some bloke going: “Put the line on his knee, Derek. Yeah. That looks good. Onside. Recommendation is to give the goal Keith”.

• Like 2

What a turbo shite atmosphere at the Etihad. 3rd straight title man have some fun you dour shites. Seems like a testimonial for a player who wasn't particularly liked but stayed around long enough. 

• Like 2