Restaurant Recommendations

wykikitoon

I am up with the in-laws soon and need a couple of recommendations for restaurants.  I've asked my uncle and cousins but they're Greggs and McD's kinda guys.

Would like Italian and an Indian recommendation please.

Ti suggerisco di provare un buon ristorante

मेरा सुझाव है कि आप एक अच्छे रेस्टोरेंट का प्रयास करें

• Haha 2

Miami pizza in walkergate. They're fucking minging but you won't find a cheaper pizza in Newcastle. (Get a vegetarian one unless you fancy meat products from Kazakhstan and if you want to avoid death steer clear of greasy meat bits in pitta bread called 'doner kebab'). :good:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Miami pizza in walkergate. They're fucking minging but you won't find a cheaper pizza in Newcastle. (Get a vegetarian one unless you fancy meat products from Kazakhstan and if you want to avoid death steer clear of greasy meat bits in pitta bread called 'doner kebab'). :good:

Wash it down with a few pints at the Turbinia afterwards… what a night! :lol:

• Haha 3

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Looks good, I'll give it a go. :good:

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That place looks nice. Had never heard of it but I'm for the next fortnight so I'll be getting my Punto on at some pointo. 

tenor.gif?c=VjFfbWljcm9zb2Z0X3N3aWZ0a2V5

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Wash it down with a few pints at the Turbinia afterwards… what a night! :lol:

:lol: honestly, if it was a choice between Miami pizza and nowt, nowt wins every time. Last time we got something for handiness it was something like £3 for any pizza any size. :lol: I once made the mistake of getting a kebab from there against my better judgement, the bloke might as well have took my money showed me the kebab before slinging it in the bin which would've saved me the trouble.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Ti suggerisco di provare un buon ristorante

मेरा सुझाव है कि आप एक अच्छे रेस्टोरेंट का प्रयास करें

And he's back. How was the honeymoon? 🙂 

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Yes, never been in it but it's still there. 

Used to have queues out the door back in my day.  Wouldn't put up with that shit these days.  Too old to stand around waiting for someone to finish their meal, staring at them to hurry up.  Of course, as soon as you sat down, you studiously ignored the next people in the line imploring you to get a shift on.  

Do as I say, people, not as I do. :smile:

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

reminds me of Lucky’s, the go to pizza delivery place for students in the Hyde park area of Leeds in the mid 90s. 

their four cheese pizza had to be seen to be believed: mozzarella, cheddar, Edam and cottage 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

their four cheese pizza had to be seen to be believed: mozzarella, cheddar, Edam and cottage 

Vomiting I Feel Sick GIF

Edited by RobinRobin
  • Haha 1