St James’ Park

Craig

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Fuck me, she's a fucking unit aint she?  She would struggle to sit in the single seats.

I believe CT's preferred pronouns are he/him and that's a 32" waist (across).

• Haha 6

Interesting to see how the ground looked back in the day. I started going as a 9/10 year old late 60s. I used to go with my brother who was older than me and stand near the front of the Gallowgate End before switching to the Leazes when I was about 13 and going with my mates from school early 70s. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Surreymag said:

Interesting to see how the ground looked back in the day. I started going as a 9/10 year old late 60s. I used to go with my brother who was older than me and stand near the front of the Gallowgate End before switching to the Leazes when I was about 13 and going with my mates from school early 70s. 

welcome to the old cunts on here club.

• Haha 5

Yep there are plenty of us around who remember those days. I used to love match days at SJP. Train from Monkseaton to Central Station then the walk to the ground with match day scarves round the neck and hanging from the belt. We would often be in the ground an hour or so before k.o. I think it was 50p to get into the Leazes or did I just dream that?

👍

1 hour ago, Surreymag said:

Yep there are plenty of us around who remember those days. I used to love match days at SJP. Train from Monkseaton to Central Station then the walk to the ground with match day scarves round the neck and hanging from the belt. We would often be in the ground an hour or so before k.o. I think it was 50p to get into the Leazes or did I just dream that?

👍

“Walk to the ground”?

Come back when you’ve trudged!

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Surreymag said:

👍

A farthing, surely :smile:

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

i saw that last night. great news and you have to pesume the club is talking to the council and looking to reacquire the land 

If you follow the twitter discussion he makes reference to the fact this doesn't stop the development, just that they're not going to fund it. The land is in private ownership so it's incumbent on anyone interested in acquiring the land to engage directly with the land owners, not the city council. 

The planning permission that was granted still remains.

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

If you follow the twitter discussion he makes reference to the fact this doesn't stop the development, just that they're not going to fund it. The land is in private ownership so it's incumbent on anyone interested in acquiring the land to engage directly with the land owners, not the city council. 

The planning permission that was granted still remains.

i imagine that all the developer is bothered

about is their bottom line, and the public money was withdrawn thanks to conversations with the club. Should make it much easier for us to make them an offer they can’t refuse 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i imagine that all the developer is bothered

about is their bottom line, and the public money was withdrawn thanks to conversations with the club. Should make it much easier for us to make them an offer they can’t refuse 

Public money was withdrawn on the basis no affordable housing was included in the development plan rather than it to do with conversations with the club. 

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

Public money was withdrawn on the basis no affordable housing was included in the development plan rather than it to do with conversations with the club. 

of course it was

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

• Haha 8

the bloke was answering (ro refusing to answer) questions put to him on twitter like a true politician. but he's put St James' Park as a hashtag in his tweet. read into that what you will  

Edited by Dr Gloom