St James’ Park

Craig

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Btw, the roof is starting to leak in the Leazes I think. I'd sens MF to deal with it but he's too busy shitting into plastic bags and murdering prostitutes nowadays. 

It’s all about efficiency these days, so now I shit in the hookers mouth then seal her up in a bag. 
Two jobs, one action, move on. :lol:

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Yeah, I know. But income wise I bet there is quite a bit of elasticity on the seat price now, ticket prices can just go up. Hope they don't obviously, but this Gallowgate extension would be at least £300 million I reckon. 

Aye but the good thing is that none of the construction costs count towards FFP and we’ve essentially got a bottomless pit of money. 

After the training ground is sorted I think it’s likely that expansion will be on the cards.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye but the good thing is that none of the construction costs count towards FFP and we’ve essentially got a bottomless pit of money. 

After the training ground is sorted I think it’s likely that expansion will be on the cards.

it's a question of when, not if. 

and this won't be some half-arsed budget job. the saudis don't scrimp or save on their infrastructure projects - that's for sure

20 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

it's a question of when, not if. 

and this won't be some half-arsed budget job. the saudis don't scrimp or save on their infrastructure projects - that's for sure

Agreed and they're always so tastefully done yet understated, like this hotel.

image.png.2dcb1a565212462dc243636215e47eb8.png

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Renton said:

mate, have you seen the state of my new trainers? bring on the vulgarity!

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

That’s in Mecca isn’t it? Particularly tasteful given it’s right next to the most sacred site in Islam 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NJS said:

Of all his crimes I've always thought that was the worst - even surpassing his treatment of Keegan which I'd happily see him die for. 

both evil.

mere death alone doesn't cut it for me, it needs to be preceded by some grotesque, sick and macabre torture.

33 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Also dumped in generic chat

Nice one. It felt inevitable after the public money was withdrawn. Now we can spend the next year on here speculating about design and future capacity which is right up my street. Bring on the stadium bantz 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

A mate of mine is currently working on the Everton ground.  Will see if they hear owt.

We have just finished Accrington Stanley FC changing rooms at the training facility. 😎

Who are they? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

With modern engineering capabilities, could the East stand be expanded I wonder, bigger and steeper (it can't go backwards obviously)

was thinking the same, knock the fucker down after the gallowgate has been converted to a 30k kop end.

then rebuild the east stand, turning it into a modern, steep-as-fuck multi-tier grandstand with some extra corporate hospitality. i don't know how you do that without building back onto the road behind slightly, but if anyone can figure it out, it's the saudis