Eddie’s Impassable Picket Line vs Scabs.

Monkeys Fist

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

:good:

I had a cracking toffs 74 bukta shirt with the number 9 stitched on which was a medium but shrunk after the first wash a bit as I now know is what happens with toffs shirts so I go a size up now or did till the NUFC license ran out, anyway I digress, the bairn wanted to wear a shirt for tomorrow and it fits her and she likes it. I'm jealous tbh! :lol: 

Yeah they got me a size bigger than I need incase of shrinkage. The shirt we got off Rondon must have been quite snug on him 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, trooper said:

I'm like a kid on his first day wt school nervously excited. I've never felt like this on the 1st day of the season for years. 3 - 0  today Whey Aye

HOWAY-THE-LADS-3x2.jpg

:lol: Aye, but the same. Couldn’t get to sleep til after 2 and woke up just after 6.

Ive had 5-0 in my head for a few days so that will be the bet and I’m praying that Almiron and Longstaff can somehow raise their games.

I’m hoping Fraser gets involved somehow as I do think he gives us a more dangerous attack.

As I said in the deleted thread, (WYKIKI!!) Promoted teams are usually like a dog with two cocks early on and we usually start off as if we've woken up after a Leo Sayer but by all accounts they've made multi signings and if he plays a few of them you'd have to think that might disrupt them a bit, even in our championship winning season we lost the first two with a few new players and the opening day of the 88 season comes to mind as well so I'm hoping that will temper the dog/two cocks scenario from them. As for our opening day tardiness, at least we have a similar team to the one who finished well with a couple of upgrades bedded in, we don't have a sloth for a manager anymore and there's a hungerness as well as a plan in place. This game last season would've been a nailed on defeat, this time I'll be disappointed with anything less than a win especially with all their changes. Their manager is making a name for himself and you'll have to doff the cap if he pulls off a result like beating us so soon after wholesale changes. 2 or 3-1 to us. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I hope lingard is shit

I'd expect him to start off relatively well as he's obviously used to the PL. Bruno needs to pick his pocket if he dallies and I think he will. So on reflection, fuck lingard. :lol:

40 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Aye, but the same. Couldn’t get to sleep til after 2 and woke up just after 6.

Ive had 5-0 in my head for a few days so that will be the bet and I’m praying that Almiron and Longstaff can somehow raise their games.

I’m hoping Fraser gets involved somehow as I do think he gives us a more dangerous attack.

TBF, you get like this when you know you’re off for a pub burger and chips

• Haha 4

So if it goes tits up today, who is the jinx? Wyki for starting/deleting the match thread or Fist for having the temerity to think he could start a match thread ? 

This could be a season defining conundrum!!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

So if it goes tits up today, who is the jinx? Wyki for starting/deleting the match thread or Fist for having the temerity to think he could start a match thread ? 

@wykikitoon All day long.

Has he explained himself yet? 

7 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

A9ABDF55-2832-461F-9A76-6C5554F8D8DC.thumb.jpeg.671029f730ebb187794a184dadb9c918.jpeg

Early start. Gonna be some major toilet breaks today :lol: 

Please god let me have an aisle seat :pray:

Is that woman on the right on her PlayStation? Does she think she's driving the train? 

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Confirmed!

9FDFD8FE-85D9-4DDB-B5DC-691B382443B1.thumb.jpeg.bee80c02656f5ed77399960b35037ec9.jpeg

5F9BDA8A-5DF4-429B-B92A-686C3E84CE2A.thumb.jpeg.72f75f818ae61c54739f3173e42be1a7.jpeg

F7D50A00-E9BE-4BB5-AFAF-64ACC5D06F49.thumb.jpeg.a73a1776a1aa40cd1a139955c30b7a25.jpeg

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

A9ABDF55-2832-461F-9A76-6C5554F8D8DC.thumb.jpeg.671029f730ebb187794a184dadb9c918.jpeg

You know that taking shots of unaware women (from waist level), on the metro is going to get you chinned? 

By a lass. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Do they not let you sit in the front seats on a Metro any more? Yes, I have been away a loooooong time. :lol: