Eddie’s Impassable Picket Line vs Scabs.

Monkeys Fist

Just now, aimaad22 said:

It was as if he'd enough of the forwards nonsense in the final third and thought have a bit of this you fockers

"Miggy, see this? It's called a right leg"

Trippier seems to be a bit off today on the whole, hopefully the quality on the crosses/corners improves.

It's been all positive other than the end product, Incredible to see the control we exert over games now, been all over them from the start. Need to consolidate and finish them off now.

Just now, Gemmill said:

How good is Bruno man. :lol:

The amount of times he just lifts the ball over the head of someone closing him down is mental :lol:. Watching Colback try to pick him up is absurd. 

Just now, Howay said:

The amount of times he just lifts the ball over the head of someone closing him down is mental :lol:. Watching Colback try to pick him up is absurd. 

Turns on a dime as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Quite ridiculous. Considering today's market we've absolutely ripped off Lyon

I still can't believe he came here when we were where we were on the table. The only reason he's not lightning fast is his massive balls.

• Haha 4

Can't help but think of what this team could do with a top winger and striker. We're 2-3 players away from a top 6 side. Makes sense the club is taking it's time making sure we get the right ones.

• Like 3

Any player who is aware of our interest in them watching this game this afternoon MUST like what they see, recognise where we need to strengthen and want to be a part of it. It's the best football I've seen us play in nigh on 20 years. 

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Any player who is aware of our interest in them watching this game this afternoon MUST like what they see, recognise where we need to strengthen and want to be a part of it. It's the best football I've seen us play in nigh on 20 years. 

Aye it's incredible we're saying this less than a year from the takeover. But a lot of the foundations have been laid on and off the pitch. It's about getting those 2, 3 players in now and then slowly building from that. 

Square it to Wilson there Miggy! He's entitled to have a to himself there in all honesty though 

Been very critical of his end product but miggys movement has been outstanding. 

6 minutes ago, Craig said:

I admire your enthusiasm but we've played plenty of better games in recent times. These are shite.

Lovely Wilson, we can breathe a bit easier now.

Edited by OTF
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

I admire your enthusiasm but we've played plenty of better games in recent times. These are shite.

I'm not just talking about today, man. It's been like this since the Everton home game last season.