Eddie’s Impassable Picket Line vs Scabs.

Monkeys Fist

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Haven't read the thread in its entirety, but has anyone mentioned the Forest corner routine where no fucker was in the box, they all ran in, and Pope calmly collected the ball under little to no pressure? Galaxy brain shit right there

It was a badly taken corner, if he gets the ball head height between the six yard box and the penalty spot it might have worked. 

12 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I mean look at this unmitigated shit - one of the most delusional posts I've ever seen, it would be eyebrow raising on RTG ffs. Bruno equalled by some wanker I've never heard of called O'Brien, apparently. This is pre-game mind, I'd imagine reality kicks the door down at some point:

:lol:

think we'll beat brighton by a hole in one, two birdies and an eagle.

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Early days but should he stick to TikTok?

BC2E7555-0692-4F0C-A330-6A19D5032A4F.jpeg

fries my brain still that man utd wanted £8m to loan this then nearly out of contract twat for a few months last season.

I mean, I don't really need many more excuses to hate the manc cunts more than i already did, however I hope ten hag is an unmitigated disaster. they're undoubtedly the club out of the sooperdooper 6 we should be targeting to overhaul first.

• Like 5

I would’ve taken him on loan and tend to think he’d have done well last season. But I wouldn’t touch him on that sort of money. I doubt it’ll do much for team spirit either if he continues to earn 10x more than his teammates for doing next to fuck all. 

• Like 3

Alreet Bonny lads.

Apologise for dropping me tampon last week.  

Well, what a weekend in the Toon.  Seeing family and friends.  What a glorious weekend for it too.  We stayed in the same hotel as the Forest team and my Brother in law closing in on his 40th birthday was like a kid at Christmas.  He had one serious hard on :lol: 

Saturday the walk up to the ground, well, you could feel the buzz and this was at 11:00.  My in-laws have never been to SJP so thought I would go before it got busy.  We approached the Gallowgate and my father in law said 'It's a big un that stand'  Fuck me.  He nearly passed out when he saw the Milburn :lol: Managed to have a chat with John Beresford too who was doing the hospitality.

The game.  We dominated. Absolutely dominated.  Forest were shite, but we also wouldn't let them play at all.  Our midfield 3 bossed that and whilst I though Colbak was one of their better players he was out muscled all over the park.  If only Miggy had a right foot, it could have been 3 or 4.

A special shout out to ASM.  I thought he was also fantastic.  I am one of his biggest critics and there's nee hiding that.  But I thought he was mint.  Passing wise, possession wise and everything.

It was interesting watching Pope too when we didn't have the ball on how high up the pitch he was standing.  He was barking instructions all the time.  Great buy.

My only question now, after watching City yesterday. Would you unsettle that back 4 and get Botman in for Burn?  I don't know because they didn't put a foot wrong.  But Haaland looked good.  I mean, what nob said he wouldn't score 30+ :lol:

#HWTL

• Like 9

The story of your day is heartwarming and all that, but what we really want to know is what caused the tampon disaster.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

The story of your day is heartwarming and all that, but what we really want to know is what caused the tampon disaster.

I hadn't had my normal HRT. You know how it is :lol: 

• Haha 2

Just now, wykikitoon said:

I hadn't had my normal HRT. You know how it is :lol: 

No, I most certainly do not, Christ on a bike, first I’m branded a sectarian bigot and now I’m a menopausal wifey, fucking hell 😳

• Haha 3

There was a few Forest fans in the Milburn and it was no bother at all.  Then second half just before the Wilson goal a kid next to me said to his old man 'These are shite man' one took offence and started moaning at him :lol: 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Stop whinging you menopausal bigot.

I’ll have you know my mary remains as moist as it was the first time the priest played with it. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I really hope we have no victims of child abuse on here... :lol: 

You prefer your prey untouched, like?

• Haha 3

The best thing about sitting next to the away fans was looking over every ten minutes and seeing the change in their expressions, from pure joy just before kick off & then around 60 minutes in a look of 'fuck this league is going to be tough'.

It was joyous to watch after reading some sections of Forest fans saying we were just a bang average team.

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

You prefer your prey untouched, like?

It was an attempt to close off a line of conversation that I think has gone on a bit too much for a space in which you don't know what everyone's experiences are, but thanks for that Dave. Along with almost word for word plagiarising my Man Utd argument in the Other Games thread from literally the page before, I can see you're on top form today ;)

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, KetteringMag said:

The best thing about sitting next to the away fans was looking over every ten minutes and seeing the change in their expressions, from pure joy just before kick off & then around 60 minutes in a look of 'fuck this league is going to be tough'.

It was joyous to watch after reading some sections of Forest fans saying we were just a bang average team.

Yeah I don't know if that's them underestimating us, or them underestimating the league, but you genuinely get the impression they thought they were shit hot coming into this season :lol: