“When Seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think Eddie’s Fishers of Men will be thrown into the sea.”

PaddockLad

This is an outrage, Wiki has to start the match thread, we then tell him his bum looks big in whatever he’s wearing, he deletes the thread in a fit of pique and then, and only then, Fist starts the lucky match thread.

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

you popping along the coast then pl?

my first visit to brighton's new house, I'm hearing terrifying tales of it being miles from anywhere to have a pint?

It's 8 minutes from Brighton Station to Falmer Station right by the ground

More watering holes than you can shake a stick at

• Thanks 1

I live about  20 mins away now (and used to live in the centre for years). Depending on where you are coming from id have a pint near Brighton station then jump on the train to Falmer.

im going to be in Newcastle this weekend for my mothers birthday. FFS.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

I live about  20 mins away now (and used to live in the centre for years). Depending on where you are coming from id have a pint near Brighton station then jump on the train to Falmer.

im going to be in Newcastle this weekend for my mothers birthday. FFS.

This is what we usually do @thebrokendoll but another option is doing the same at Lewes, nice wee historic market town with poncey boozers selling over priced craft beer if that’s your bag :good:

My mate went down there when Diame scored his wonder goal and apparently, when Perez scored the winner, he spent a good 4 minutes raving about “tory cunts” and then refused to pay 9 quid for a Jack and Coke later on. Once more, calling the bar a “tory shithole”

Sounds like a belter day out 

• Haha 4

• Rayvin changed the title to “When Seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think Eddie’s Fishers of Men will be thrown into the sea.”
1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Done :D 

Not sure I'm helping but that amused me.

That’s not helping, anyone just reading the thread title and seeing the thread starter will immediately think PaddockLad is amusing, which is obviously a grave misrepresentation of the truth 🙄

• Haha 4

Agreed, especially after their victory over (an admittedly hopeless and unimpressive) Manure. If we win this mind, I think I might actually start to get a bit carried away - but in truth I think it'll be a draw at best. I don't think we're quite there yet on taking wins off teams in good form on their home turf.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

WTF has @PaddockLad done

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Well I suggested in the sub title that Wykiki can come up with something and a mod could edit it but it looks like Fist is taking over thread duties. He probably took his football home if he was losing when he was a kid too :huff: 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
In times of stress, a man has to act. 

edit; Wykiki is more than welcome to have his match thread duties back, by the way. 
Fuck

That

Sheeiitt! 

Proper pain init 😂

• Haha 1