eddie's toothless triers v's pep's teeth like amity's worst fucking nightmare

thebrokendoll

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

If we keep it below 3 I'll be happy :lol: 

If we lose 2-0 and there's a single negative comment from you in relation to ANYTHING(*) regarding the game on Sunday, you can fully expect to be torn apart. :smile:

* - this includes moaning about the referee, just to be clear :lol:

• Haha 2

Surly if we can compete for a decent time and we lose 2-0 we cannot grumble.  They're miles ahead of us in terms of class.  

Howe has made us hard to beat.  Maybe, just maybe, we can shithouse a win with a break.

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Surly if we can compete for a decent time and we lose 2-0 we cannot grumble.  They're miles ahead of us in terms of class.  

Howe has made us hard to beat.  Maybe, just maybe, we can shithouse a win with a break.

Sunday evening 

Bernie Sanders Smile GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

And surly if we can compete for a decent time and we lose 2-0 we cannot grumble.  They're miles ahead of us in terms of class.  

FishedYP

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Surly if we can compete for a decent time and we lose 2-0 we cannot grumble.  

I will hold you to this. Not a single grumble in relation to anything that occurs between 16:30 & 18:15 on Sunday :lol:

25 minutes ago, Craig said:

I will hold you to this. Not a single grumble in relation to anything that occurs between 16:30 & 18:15 on Sunday :lol:

That's fine, I won't be watching the game as I am out :lol: 

Will be home c19:00 so that's fine 😆

17 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

That's fine, I won't be watching the game as I am out :lol: 

Will be home c19:00 so that's fine 😆

Doesn't matter what time you're home, you still can't moan about it if we lose 2-0 :lol:

• Haha 1

The way he talks about his players as well, you can tell he thinks really highly of them as people. Bruno, Joelinton and Miggy all get big praise. 

Refuses to be drawn on Grealish's comments about Miggy but I think we can all happily conclude that he thinks he's a CUNT! Hope Miggy snaps him on Sunday and then just stands over him with his crazy wide-eyed smile on his face. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

I wasn't aware of this Real Madrid interest in Bruno btw. Howe played it down but that can fuck off. Or they can give us 80 million for him. 

Give us £100m more like.

Bruno has since tweeted that NUFC is home.  Serious rubbing material for the neet

25 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Give us £100m more like.

Bruno has since tweeted that NUFC is home.  Serious rubbing material for the neet

£100m? Yeah, and the rest.

Forget about the footballing side of things, selling Bruno would be disastrous optics.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I wasn't aware of this Real Madrid interest in Bruno btw. Howe played it down but that can fuck off. Or they can give us 80 million for him. 

Nah, they can fuck off. Not for sale at any price. 

Gone are the days where we're owned by a sackless piece of shit who just sees pound signs when any player in a black and white shirt looks anything near half decent, thank fuck.

40 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Refuses to be drawn on Grealish's comments about Miggy but I think we can all happily conclude that he thinks he's a CUNT! Hope Miggy snaps him on Sunday and then just stands over him with his crazy wide-eyed smile on his face. 

I think Grealish is in for a hard time on Sunday - on the pitch and in the stands, and it's all his own doing the fucking cunt. I hope he gets wound up to the point of being sent off. 

Not too dissimilar to when the crowd got Dennis Wise sent off many years ago. 

1 minute ago, Craig said:

I think Grealish is in for a hard time on Sunday - on the pitch and in the stands, and it's all his own doing the fucking cunt. I hope he gets wound up to the point of being sent off. 

Not too dissimilar to when the crowd got Dennis Wise sent off many years ago. 

Hmmm I wonder what the odds on him being red carded are.

I wonder if Pep starts with him on the bench.

Nah Pep will start him - out of bloody-mindedness, if nothing else. 

Watch Grealish throw himself about as though he's being kicked around the park though in attempts to break up our play. He's a talented player, but he's a cunt an individual. Hope he ends up leaving SJP Sunday evening massively regretting ever saying what he did about Miggy.

Think Grealish got injured against Bournemouth. He's missed training.

Laporte the only other injury i think.

Likely be a front three of Foden, Haaland & Mahrez but its a fools game trying to predict Peps teams.

He'll look at you guys, before likely picking between Gundo & Silva to partner Kev.

• Like 1