Howe's The Pedro Pursuit You Ask? v Mike Deans Mellon Munchers

wykikitoon

19 minutes ago, Craig said:

Let me guess, going on about the potential handball on Wood? It was nowhere near.

Moaning about one of their defenders being blocked that allowed Lascelles to equalise.  Fucking laughable given all the shithousery his team got away with, the dirty fucking cunts.

I'd have taken a premier League or championship tie. Playing against these lads in the lower reaches is a bit risky in that they can't compete on a skill level, but can kick seven shades of shit out of any PL side if the ref is a shite hawk like the one we had tonight. Hope those who did get assaulted don't come off with lengthy spells on the treatment table..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KetteringMag said:

Blocking off at the corner for one of our goals 

6 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Moaning about one of their defenders being blocked that allowed Lascelles to equalise.  Fucking laughable given all the shithousery his team got away with, the dirty fucking cunts.

Yeah he can fuck off with that. Their game plan was to come in hard and dirty. They don't like it up 'em!

10 hours ago, Craig said:

Let me guess, going on about the potential handball on Wood? It was nowhere near.

The commentator said the rule is it's not handball if the ball makes contact with the material on the T-shirt, rather than flesh, which I didn't know. Gave me an idea for our strip going forward......

SmartSelect_20220825-082724_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

watched the match last night in the only pub in llanberis with sky sports.... the heights. had a giant screen in the outside seating area. there was a family from wallsend in there too who we'd met earlier in the car park and were touring round wales in their super posh mobile home. the 3 kids were between 12 and 16 I'd guess..

9 o'clock, the manager comes out and tell the family they've got to finish their drinks immediately and leave, no kids allowed after 9 and wouldn't entertain the idea of them stopping the extra half an hour till the match finished and threatened to switch the tv off altogether so none of the other 20 or people outside could watch it either. absolutely fucking outrageous, the 3 kids were teens quietly watching the match not tots running about causing havoc.

seen the family this morning and they're still fucking livid. the heights is at some point today gonna get 7 rather scathing google reviews!    :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

a family from wallsend in there too who we'd met earlier in the car park and were touring round wales in their super posh mobile home.

Howay, this isn't stacking up. I was briefly in Wallsend yesterday as it happens (apologies to HMHM):

driving u turn GIF

• Haha 3