Alexander Isak

Anorthernsoul

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Nailed it tbh, I would've been around 19, young, pissed, carefree and enjoying the goals on the terraces without any concern of season tickets, loyalty points, Twitter and all that shite plus they were either derby goals or vital importance matches. :good:

Yeah you have to feel for the lads who've endured Marlon Harewood, Dan Gosling and Gabriel Obertan.

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

What about best celebrations? Surely has to be Leon Bests elbow drop

Robbie Elliott chicken dance 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Alex said:

Pedro nearly needs his own category. Was it home v Norwich when he scored from wide on the right when he spotted the keeper a touch off his line and leathered it in the top corner? He scored a similar one for England iirc. 

I remember one against Brighton - just before the end here

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

I remember one against Brighton - just before the end here

Joe Corrigan was massive as well (at least for a keeper back teen) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RobElliott said:

What about best celebrations? Surely has to be Leon Bests elbow drop

Ketsbaia going mental on the hoardings

"And look at Shearer, look at Shearer, that is game set and match, he's over to the Manchester United fans, who were giving him stick. Whips the ball in, well how does he get the ball in from there, Stanley Matthews at his best couldn't do that."

Steven Taylor racing the length of the pitch to celebrate the winner against Celta Vigo

Almiron v Crystal Palace

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Ketsbaia going mental on the hoardings

"And look at Shearer, look at Shearer, that is game set and match, he's over to the Manchester United fans, who were giving him stick. Whips the ball in, well how does he get the ball in from there, Stanley Matthews at his best couldn't do that."

Steven Taylor racing the length of the pitch to celebrate the winner against Celta Vigo

Almiron v Crystal Palace

ezgif-3-34ece844d7.gif

16 hours ago, Alex said:

Robbie Elliott chicken dance 

Blatant attempt to suck up to the poster here.

I always enjoyed Lua Lua's ridiculous flips nearly as much as the goals. Ketsbaia ftw though. I've never seen anything or anyone  take a lacing as bad as those poor hoardings that day. Took his shirt off and it was "RGHT, LET'S BE HAVING YOU YOU CUNT"

Ketbaia.gif.20a9fe9b5060892a3c5bdd239f6c7346.gif

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Blatant attempt to suck up to the poster here.

I always enjoyed Lua Lua's ridiculous flips nearly as much as the goals. Ketsbaia ftw though. I've never seen anything or anyone  take a lacing as bad as those poor hoardings that day. Took his shirt off and it was "RGHT, LET'S BE HAVING YOU YOU CUNT"

Ketbaia.gif.20a9fe9b5060892a3c5bdd239f6c7346.gif

Think the poster on here is named after the keeper ;) 

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That’s a great read- cements what is already evident about his talent and, equally important, his attitude. 

I think he’ll be one of our absolute stars in the years coming. 

I agree. I don't think many people just yet realize what he can do. The Everton assist raised a few eyebrows but it wasn't a one off. There's barely a handful of players even in this league that can suddenly explode and rip apart teams. Add to that he can play in a number of forward positions, has got great attitude, can play a pass, good in the air etc. Could very easily be a 100M+ player come the end of next season. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Meenzer said:

I am irrationally annoyed that that article doesn't use diacritics on any of the people or place names. JUSTICE FOR THE SWEDISH LANGUAGE :panic: 

Î ågrëė štrøñgłŷ. 

• Haha 3