Come On Eileen, You Boring Wanderers v Wor Alex ABBA Loving Mags!

wykikitoon

.com blurb

Eddie Howe's side attempt to extend their unbeaten start to the Premier League season to four games on Sunday, when they venture to Molineux.

NUFC: Newcastle will travel to the Black Country without Jonjo Shelvey, Callum Wilson and Emil Krafth but Ryan Fraser, Jamaal Lascelles and Dan Burn should all be available.

The Magpies have scored exactly one goal in each of the last eight home and away PL meetings with Wolves, nine if one includes Championship matches.

Ahead of our visit, Wolves defeated Preston North End 2-1 at home in the Carabao Cup on Tuesday night.

Bruno Lage's side are winless after three Premier League games this season; defeats at Leeds (1-2) and Spurs (0-1) book ending a 0-0 home draw with Fulham.

Taking into account last season, that barren PL run for Wolves extends to 10 games since a 2-1 success against Aston Villa at Molineux back in April.

That winless sequence kicked off with a 0-1 defeat on Tyneside - one of seven losses alongside three draws.

Referee: Peter Bankes - fresh from an incident-packed VAR shift covering the Newcastle versus Manchester City game on Sunday. I.e the cunt that said it wasn't a pen.

The Lancastrian whistler last took charge of United back in April, when Wolves were beaten 1-0 at Gallowgate.

VAR: Lee Mason

Would be nice to keep the unbeaten run going.  Isak will come on in the 85th minute.

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I am sure the Dexter Midnight runner singer is a Wolves fan :lol: 

He is … there are other Wolves fans far easier on the eye, mind you.

image.thumb.jpeg.ac8f58bc0ca73dab9dae1e1be1e14b64.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

These haven’t won in 10 games which has me worried because I’ve seen how this goes before

You're still thinking in old speak. These are the new times.

0-3 Isak hat trick. IKEA hot dogs all around. Tom getting brayed cause I'm watching it in leeds.

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Tom said:

You're still thinking in old speak. These are the new times.

0-3 Isak hat trick. IKEA hot dogs all around. Tom getting brayed cause I'm watching it in leeds.

It's ok, they're all City fans now :lol: 

Watch it up Headingley,  you'll be fine there.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Bizarre thread title :lol: 

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I am sure the Dexter Midnight runner singer is a Wolves fan :lol: 

If we’re going the “ musician fans” route, I’m very disappointed in you Mr. Angry. 
robert_plant_soccer_speedos_wolverhampto

• Haha 2

looking forward to this tomorrow,, and the lie in for a journey to a game!

obviously it's all meaningless at the minute but it's been nice seeing us at the top end of the table for a change and had wilson not been crocked I'd have been pretty confident we'd back up there by 4pm.

as it stands I reckon wolves will struggle to score, but then so too are we likely to with wood.

game will probably hinge on how soon howe introduces isak, please let it be more than a 5 minute cameo.   :)

Edited by thebrokendoll