Come On Eileen, You Boring Wanderers v Wor Alex ABBA Loving Mags!

wykikitoon

What was that free kick at the end? Too cute. Just let our best taker take it, it was from 20 yards, he'll at least put it on target. Baffling. 

Longstaff can't start another PL game, put Anderson on from the start. Experience my arse. 

We were more than good value for the point. More possession, shots, corners, the lot. Gutted for Anderson hitting the bar. He’s got to be worth a start with Bruno and Shelvey out. 

1D193545-B10F-44E3-8D89-8603CBCDD776.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, acrossthepond said:

What was that free kick at the end? Too cute. Just let our best taker take it, it was from 20 yards, he'll at least put it on target. Baffling. 

Longstaff can't start another PL game, put Anderson on from the start. Experience my arse. 

If I was Schar I would have just gone for a PUA BLAMMA at their wall and hoped for some ping pong action. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Alex said:

CT - tactical genius 

:lol: Is this the week we can say CT has finally got the hang of this football lark?

Nah. :cuppa:

• Haha 6

We deserved at least the draw, and that's what I thought it would be given our injuries and Wolves' general inability to score, but two worldies have resulted in the score draw as opposed to the 0-0 I was expecting. Injuries are mounting, but at least we have Isak to come in, Trips doesn't appear to be injured after initial worries, and we'll likely have another one or two players through the door before the window closes Thursday. Delighted to keep the unbeaten run going, again, given the circumstances. 

• Like 1