Howe's that for a bunch of Cripples v Here's our Graham with a Quick Reminder what a bunch of Shits We are

wykikitoon

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Hooper went missing every time he went in goal

Quite true :lol:

It is correct that Keegan stated that though isn't it? In defence of the criticism landed unfairly at the feet of Asprilla and Batty I seem to recall...

Tbf if you look at Ferdinand's goals before/after Xmas that was a factor too and I did think he was a good example of one whose nerve went a bit - I feel harsh saying that as I absolutely loved the bloke. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Craig said:

Didn't Keegan also cite players who knew what it took to win a title going missing towards the end of the season as well? That would imply Beardsley, Ginola, Batty, Albert & Hooper from our squad that year.

I thought Batty was excellent in that run-in and big upgrade on Clark. Ginola and Ferdinand dipped when it mattered, and removing Gillespie to move Beardsley to the wing was a huge error.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

I thought Batty was excellent in that run-in and big upgrade on Clark. Ginola and Ferdinand dipped when it mattered, and removing Gillespie to move Beardsley to the wing was a huge error.

Beardsley's legs had gone, dropping Gillespie for him is what killed us IMO

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

I can’t help but feel robbed tonight (scouser mentality right there). :lol: 

I would have loved to go up against these with our best team. Even if we win I will feel it could have been better :lol: 

Thank you,

Yes, Playing Lascelles makes it a write off. If you swap him for Schar then I think we'd be able to play out from the back and therefore be able to play our game.

Maybe he is going to play a lower line and attack on the counter? 

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Mcmanaman and Rio wanking over Liverpool 😩

Won't be long before they're forced to do that for us as well man - these are the final days of an era in many respects. Our time will come ;)