Howe's that for a bunch of Cripples v Here's our Graham with a Quick Reminder what a bunch of Shits We are

wykikitoon

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

Pope was receiving treatment for 2-3 minutes. We switched off. 

absolute fucking disgrace from the Liverpool bench though. No need for that shit at all.

I was watching in the pub and missed it - what happened?

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

So it's alright for Henderson to waste time going off?  It's fucking hard one to swallow that.

totally difficult to swallow. 

on the plus side, we were missing 3-4 of our best players and still took it to them. And Isak looks the real deal.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

I was watching in the pub and missed it - what happened?

the minute the goal went in they ran at our bench flicking the bird … absolutely no need, the fucking cunts.

highlights they see us as a credible threat IYAM

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Start? Where have you been?

He really used to be a fantastic bloke and pundit. His post match comments when he was at Mainz were refreshing because he was honest with decisions going his way.

He has become an utter bellend worse than Arsene “I saw nothing” Wenger, Fergie snd mourinho

As some consolation, that was a below strength team, and we are gonna blow their fucking doors off at SJP.

The days of regular howkings from Liverpool appear to be well and truly fucking over.

3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Klopp came in a as breath of fresh air. He slowly morphed into a wet fart. Now is just a really, really bad  follow-through.

He has turned into a red Scouser. Behaves like one. 

3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Klopp came in a as breath of fresh air. He slowly morphed into a wet fart. Now is just a really, really bad  follow-through.

Nah, he was always a cunt. When things are going well for him he’s a great, happy go lucky, ‘funny’ German. But when things go wrong he’s a right mardy cunt.

• Like 3

More than deserved a point, but we have to take the countless positives from the game. Isak looks class, the spirit and tactical organisation of the team is top class, and as people have rightly repeatedly pointed out we were missing three of our best players. If Bruno had of been playing tonight we likely would have been much more clever with the ball, which would have been priceless towards the end of the game. 

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Nah, he was always a cunt. When things are going well for him he’s a great, happy go lucky, ‘funny’ German. But when things go wrong he’s a right mardy cunt.

Aye, this game alone showed it. Whinging his fucking tits off as our players went down after elbows to the face by his lot, then the second his team scored a bullshit winner he was gnashing his teeth and giving it the big one. Absolute fucking helmet the bloke. 

• Like 5

Deserved a draw tonight.

All I'm all I think it's a good start to the season

Wasnt expecting a point at city and we were unlucky tonight against the 2nd best team in the league

2 good away draws against top half opposition from last year

Walked through Forest on the opening day.

Isak looks class, Bruno will be getting plenty of assists and will give Maxi some room. Wilson might find it hard to get back in the team.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

the minute the goal went in they ran at our bench flicking the bird … absolutely no need, the fucking cunts.

highlights they see us as a credible threat IYAM

The FA should do something. Oh wait on its Liverpool no fucking chance.

This has been my worry about us for a while now. We were dead on our feet out there tonight. Howe asks a lot of his players and they’re willing to give but there’s only so much they can physically do. The past 2/3 matches we’ve seen players going down with cramp towards the end. Granted we’re not going to be playing Man City / Liverpool every week but it is a concern.

• Like 2

Just now, ewerk said:

This has been my worry about us for a while now. We were dead on our feet out there tonight. Howe asks a lot of his players and they’re willing to give but there’s only so much they can physically do. The past 2/3 matches we’ve seen players going down with cramp towards the end. Granted we’re not going to be playing Man City / Liverpool every week but it is a concern.

Plus we had a day less rest than the dippers.