Howe's that for a bunch of Cripples v Here's our Graham with a Quick Reminder what a bunch of Shits We are

wykikitoon

The stream was a bit flaky at times ( 😛) but I can't see how you can single him out as having played bad. Well, I can cos he is the new scapegoat/weak link to the team so no matter if he plays well and makes a lovely assist he still gets a hard deal.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 1

Just now, Isegrim said:

I think that we were overdoing the time wasting tbh. You shouldn’t do ot injury tine because you risk getting additional extra time. We should just blasted to ball into their half

We did have players on the ground while play continued. It wasn’t like we were putting (most) of it on.

Peobably aye but I don't mind us going for a win, the cross did find Anderson who could well have lashed it in and won us the game, just wasn't to be.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Joey should have just shielded it in the corner. We'll learn. Tough now but not disheartening. And now we have revenge game to look forward to after Klopp was acting like a twat.

I genuinely think they're going to be scared of us ahead of that game :D

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

We did have players on the ground while play continued. It wasn’t like we were putting (most) of it on.

Sure but I think the last one with Pope was taking the piss, unfortunately the referee did too. I was only expecting another minute though. But the referee obviously felt the duty of not keeping it to 96.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MrBass said:

In hindsight, big Joe should have gone to the corner instead of whipping in that cross.   

Not sure I agree, it was worth going for the win, a chance to get a 28 year hoodoo off our backs.Hate playing it into the corner, all too often you’re dispossess anyway and still concede. It's not a winning mentality.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I think that we were overdoing the time wasting tbh. You shouldn’t do ot injury tine because you risk getting additional extra time. We should just blasted to ball into their half

i agree with this, I think we pushed it a bit too much.

49 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Klopp came in a as breath of fresh air. He slowly morphed into a wet fart. Now is just a really, really bad  follow-through.

For the last 10 years I've has no time for football but for us. Whenever I've seen Klopp he's seemed alreet, but I now see it was because we were pushovers. Get competitive and he needs sectioning, I look forward to his breakdown in February if he's still there.

• Like 1

Klopp's moaning about time-wasting is pure posturing and it winds up the inbred morons in the crowd. His carry on like he's the messiah of that lot is embarrassing. His side wastes time when they're in front against strong opposition. Every side does it. Scouse are just thick as mince and can't see the forest for the trees. It's pure rhetoric to try and influence the referee and the camel-faced whopper's antics on the sideline fall into the same category.

What truly makes him a cunt is turning to our bench when the second goal from Isak was chalked off and giving it the big fist pump and shouting shit at our lot. That's completely beyond the pale. Why try and start fights on the touchline like some estranged alcoholic Dad rolling up to watch his son play on the weekend? It's embarrassing. I guess he simply "gets" Liverpool because that's about the quality of them.

Did I mention fuck the ref?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yeah Klopp always struck me as a decent bloke but I'm now starting to understand that this is only to teams that are no threat to him, and which his side regularly turns over. When you're competing with them he's an absolute weapon.

• Like 2

Disappointing result but positive performance and as others have pointed out Klopp carries on like a cunt because he knows which way both clubs are going.

Arm around Parker or giving Howe the finger, which one do you think big Eddie and mad dog prefer?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Disappointing result but positive performance and as others have pointed out Klopp carries on like a cunt because he knows which way both clubs are going.

Arm around Parker or giving Howe the finger, which one do you think big Eddie and mad dog prefer?

The thing is as well, Howe is going to get the last laugh there. After that game, for the first time in a long time, I am actually looking forward to the next time we play Liverpool. And you can bet Klopp won't be.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

:lol:

fucking hell!

@PaddockLad..... can't believe you didn't offer me your ticket last night, yer twat!

Am sure that will happen at some point :D 

Tbh I’ve been less gutted at cup finals…am going to make a distinction here, in the first half we didn’t play them off the pitch but we fuckin pulverised them…don’t think Anfield had seen anything like it before and the champions league style celebrations at the end suggested they were knew they’d got away with 9 minute injury time fuckin murder…

• Like 3