Howe's that for a bunch of Cripples v Here's our Graham with a Quick Reminder what a bunch of Shits We are

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

The bench weren’t as bad as that little fuckin scrote Harvey Elliott. Dancing around in front of us after their winner and celebrating by making gun signs with the goal scorer, in Liverpool, a week after a 9 year old girl was killed in her own home in the city. Wee fucker was also their best player…

We'll make him publicly apologise before we sign him in a couple of seasons time for our reserves. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

Not surprisingly for hairy hands, he's not.

Surely the referee is the independent time keeper? Add another official into the mix and we'll still have the same argument, we'll just be calling someone else a cunt.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We should stop moaning and instead focus on how fucking ecstatic that whole ground was to nick a winner against a club they've not had to give a second thought to for decades. Once Dr Teeth goes, they're gonna be scratting around for a replacement who won't be as good. 

This is absolutely spot on. They celebrated like they'd won the Champions League when that whistle went. As for the booing, bring it on. To be hated implies concern on their part. They know we're coming for them and absolutely fear us displacing them. 

• Like 2

Just now, ewerk said:

Surely the referee is the independent time keeper? Add another official into the mix and we'll still have the same argument, we'll just be calling someone else a cunt.

Absolutely correct. I assume he's advocating a basketball style hooter which goes off at the end of time irrespective of the passage of play. Do we really want that? I don't.

Liverpool were awarded the corner within the additional time that Pope was receiving treatment. Marriner, as much as a cunt he is, was absolutely right to let them take it.

I can't remember ever seeing a game with 5 mins extra time players up till 98 minutes like. If Liverpool didn't score we'd still be playing now ffs.

Also they should have had a red and Isak wasn't offside for his second. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tom said:

I can't remember ever seeing a game with 5 mins extra time players up till 98 minutes like. If Liverpool didn't score we'd still be playing now ffs.

That's better :smile:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Pope was down for 95 seconds. They were awarded the final corner 95 seconds after 95 minutes. The referee allowed the corner to be taken - and almost every single one of them would.

It feels utterly shit, but it's not rocket science, and there's no conspiracy :lol:

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Pope was down for 95 seconds. They were awarded the final corner 95 seconds after 95 minutes. The referee allowed the corner to be taken - and almost every single one of them would.

It feels utterly shit, but it's not rocket science, and there's no conspiracy :lol:

I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous answer :sad:

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

Do we get that extra time like? :lol: 

Ive honestly never seen it.

9 minutes ago, Tom said:

It happened in the Man City game man! Got to 99 iirc, only 4 or 5 minutes added time.

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Fabinhio was persistent fouling and Gomez.  Yet not one single booking.

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Do we fuck.  It went for a corner a natural time to stop the game.

That's utter horseshit! :lol: No referee ever ends the game on the awarding of a corner, it's always allowed to be taken. 

Be rightfully disappointed, but don't come out with biased bollocks man.

9 minutes ago, Tom said:

Do we get that extra time like? :lol: 

Ive honestly never seen it.

I'm pretty certain we were beyond added time when Bruno scored against Leicester last season. Leicester certain thought so.

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

That's utter horseshit! :lol: No referee ever ends the game on the awarding of a corner, it's always allowed to be taken. 

If it had gone for a throw in its not given?

It's a natural break in play.  Just stop the game at the allotted time.

I am disappointed and look forward in the future to biased wank decisions going our way.

3 minutes over? :lol: 

Also as mentioned they should have had a red and our second should have counted. It was just a further piss take from shit officials that we've had all season.

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

Umm...  It has not allowed to be taken many times over. You sir, in this instance are incorrect!

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

If it had gone for a throw in its not given?

It's a natural break in play.  Just stop the game at the allotted time.

I am disappointed and look forward in the future to biased wank decisions going our way.

99% of all matches are blown for full time with the ball in play. Usually a goal kick and the ref blows the whistle the moment the ball leaves the goalkeeper's foot. Guarantee if Pope had collected that ball in his hands and cleared it up field he'd have blown the whistle. 

Stop with the consipiracy shit, man. It makes us look fucking stupid! :lol:

I don't think anyone's claiming conspiracy per se but we've already had about 6 or 7 instances of absolutely terrible officiating that have cost us this season. 

Wilson vs Brighton 

Stonewall Penalties vs Man City + Wolves 

Isak offside + Fabinho red card vs Liverpool 

Where is VAR for this kind of incident? Whats the point.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

What they should do is what they do in rugby and stop the clock.  Then it's clear for all to see. 

Implementing a system like that would have meant this goal wouldn't have counted. 

It feels shit, but the additional time was justified. Just fucking accept it. We were on a mission to waste time as well, that is clear to see.

Focus needs to be on the Palace game - we should be proud of the performance we put in last night - let's face it the result is significantly better than we all expected.

image.png

Just now, Tom said:

I don't think anyone's claiming conspiracy per se but we've already had about 6 or 7 instances of absolutely terrible officiating that have cost us this season. 

Wilson vs Brighton 

Stonewall Penalties vs Man City + Wolves 

Isak offside + Fabinho red card vs Liverpool 

Where is VAR for this kind of incident? Whats the point.

And we've also had instances where the system has helped us:

Miggy's goal vs Man City
Trippier's red card being overturned

Wolves's goal being chalked off

Swings and roundabouts, man.

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

Implementing a system like that would have meant this goal wouldn't have counted. 

It feels shit, but the additional time was justified. Just fucking accept it. We were on a mission to waste time as well, that is clear to see.

Focus needs to be on the Palace game - we should be proud of the performance we put in last night - let's face it the result is significantly better than we all expected.

image.png

You're comparing 12 seconds to 3+ minutes :lol: 

• Haha 1