Howe's that for a bunch of Cripples v Here's our Graham with a Quick Reminder what a bunch of Shits We are

wykikitoon

6 minutes ago, OTF said:

And please don't worry that Dick Keys of all people has statistically eradicated your opinion from reality by showing that the referee had unnecessarily added the 5 minutes of time in the first place by the barometer of time with the ball in play which was well above the average (in top 20%).

'Hairy hands' has done no such thing. Perhaps you should go and review the match footage and refresh your memory.

I've just watched Howe's press conference and he couldn't be more professional and decent. 

Asked about the needle between the benches: "I couldn't tell you, I was focused on what was going on on the pitch" 

Asked about the extra time: "I'd need somebody else to guide me. From our point of view the whistle seemed like it would never come but because of that it's our job to defend until it does"

Compare that to Klopp and his triumphalism and comments about time wasting. He's an absolute fucking smoker. 

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I still think people should be focusing on how close we came to quite comfortably dispatching them on their home turf with a second string team, rather than the fact we lost in the final moments. It's not like it was a boring game either, Klopp himself is apparently going to remember it for years to come :cuppa:

We were waiting for the trophy presentation at the end, didn’t appear though. Scouse cunts :glare:

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Craig said:

'Hairy hands' has done no such thing. Perhaps you should go and review the match footage and refresh your memory.

Comprehension. Since the board was held up with 5 minutes on it I called it out as being too long for the half that was played. Hairy Hands' numbers confirmed I was right, which is always nice. Say that three or even being generous four minutes of added time are played then Pope's 94 seconds is moved forward one or two minutes and then there can be no contention at all.

Sherlock Holmes Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I've just watched Howe's press conference and he couldn't be more professional and decent. 

Asked about the needle between the benches: "I couldn't tell you, I was focused on what was going on on the pitch" 

Howe is bloody brilliant in general but it's encapsulated so well in his press conferences. He doesn't buy into any agenda or speculation, least of all his own, and listens to and answers legitimate questions with honesty, accuracy and eloquence.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, OTF said:

Comprehension. Since the board was held up with 5 minutes on it I called it out as being too long for the half that was played. Hairy Hands' numbers confirmed I was right, which is always nice. Say that three or even being generous four minutes of added time are played then Pope's 94 seconds is moved forward one or two minutes and then there can be no contention at all.

Sherlock Holmes Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

So now your argument is less about the additional time for stoppages in added time and more about the length of added time itself? The goalposts shift you have on this rhetoric is becoming ridiculous :lol:

FWIW the 4th official is guided to allocated 30s additional per substitute. There were 6 players introduced so there is 3 minutes right there. The additional 2 is at their discretion as they see first but the point being missed is it was an arbitrary amount of time that both teams were made aware of. I go back to my original point that we switched off and they capitalised on it. 

56 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The Football Association is reviewing an incident where a Newcastle staff member appeared to throw an object towards the Liverpool technical area during the Reds' 2-1 win on Wednesday.

Players and staff from both teams clashed after Fabio Carvalho's 98th-minute winner at Anfield.

It is unclear if the incident, captured on television, sparked the melee in front of the dugouts.

Newcastle declined to comment when contacted by BBC Sport.

The FA will also consider other factors in the build up to the confrontation.

Boss Eddie Howe called the late winner a "sickener" after his side had led 1-0 through a debut goal from £60m record signing Alexander Isak.

Roberto Firmino equalised for Liverpool before Carvalho hooked in from close range to win the game with almost the last kick.

Referee Andre Marriner had added on five additional minutes, but several Newcastle players went down with cramp, while goalkeeper Nick Pope also suffered an injury during the extra time.

When asked about Newcastle's apparent time-wasting, Klopp said of Carvalho's goal on BT Sport: "It's the perfect response to that. I am really happy about that."

The German added: "I don't know when the kicking the ball away stopped being a yellow card. When did this rule die?"

Don't think it'll take them long to review, it's pretty clear cut. Shame it didn't smack Klopp square in the chops.

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Don't think it'll take them long to review, it's pretty clear cut. Shame it didn't smack Klopp square in the chops.

Seeing those ridiculous gnashers flying would have lifted the spirits 

• Haha 3