Extra Time on Extra Time Hating Bastards v Exhibition Building Loving, Shandy Drinking Fannies

wykikitoon

18 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Let's see which cripples are back!  Would like to think a nice win. 2-0 Isak and Ciggy (yeh, you read right!) 

Can we please vote on whether that nickname should be retired?

• Haha 3

Injury table websites are suggesting Bruno & ASM will have late fitness tests. Isak & Lascelles should all be available. Only Wilson, Shelvey & Krafth definitely out.

I reckon both will play, we'll win 3-0 - Isak x 2 & Bruno.

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

What was the reason Botman got benched the other night?  I am assuming just a rest?  I though Lascelles came in and did a decent job btw.  He certainly looks better when Trippier is next to him.

I don't get it?

I might get some pelters for this, but I think if Bruno is fit then that third midfield spot should go to Longstaff, and he should play in that more advanced role, or at least him and Bruno can share the responsibility of that role in front of the back four. Willock hasn't offered much of anything apart from a few decent carries with the ball every match. Longstaff's best position likely is a more advanced midfield role, it's certainly where I've seen him have his most impressive contributions, if not a number 10 as such. He and Bruno could let one go and one stay behind depending on the circumstances. 

1 hour ago, spongebob toonpants said:

If we are full strength who will be Capstan

(One for the teenagers there)

embassy regal was the choice of the discerning 70s teenager round my parts.

hit hard times and you'd have to go player's no.6, which would bring much mocking from those behind the bike sheds about your 'packet of dog'!   :)

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

embassy regal was the choice of the discerning 70s teenager round my parts.

hit hard times and you'd have to go player's no.6, which would bring much mocking from those behind the bike sheds about your 'packet of dog'!   :)

Regal King size- if you had regular Regal you were in the Stumpy Tab club :lol:

Anyone showed up with Lamberts and it was a shoeing. 

• Haha 2