Extra Time on Extra Time Hating Bastards v Exhibition Building Loving, Shandy Drinking Fannies

wykikitoon

I can't really blame the ref for the VAR incident at the weekend.

The clip he was shown wasn't very long and didn't show the shove very well and from what I remember it was shown at a poor angle with no other angles worth talking about.

It then begs the question why Lee Mason showed it from that particular angle and duration.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

I thought it still couldn't be more obvious from the angle that was shown.  The only excuse I can think of is that the ref only looked at one side of the screen with both eyes closed.

FYP

I saw the replay ONCE from about as far away as you can get (literally last seat in the Milburn stand up against the wall) on the stupid little "Big screen", and it was obvious there had been a foul on Willock simply because nobody in their right mind throws them self at the keeper like that. He was fully ragdolled at the bloke. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, RobElliott said:

I can't really blame the ref for the VAR incident at the weekend.

The clip he was shown wasn't very long and didn't show the shove very well and from what I remember it was shown at a poor angle with no other angles worth talking about.

It then begs the question why Lee Mason showed it from that particular angle and duration.

Is this THE Rob Elliot btw?

Like how the fuck was the ref not remotely inquisitive about what immediately preceded the moment when Joe Willock became a human missile?

Blame Lee Mason for sending it back to the ref, but fucking hell mate, when have you seen a footballer fly through the air sideways, forming a fucking c shape in the air and clean out a goalkeeper, and they actually intended to do it. 

He should remain a very inexperienced ref for the rest of his life. 

• Haha 5

21 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Like how the fuck was the ref not remotely inquisitive about what immediately preceded the moment when Joe Willock became a human missile?

Blame Lee Mason for sending it back to the ref, but fucking hell mate, when have you seen a footballer fly through the air sideways, forming a fucking c shape in the air and clean out a goalkeeper, and they actually intended to do it. 

He should remain a very inexperienced ref for the rest of his life. 

:lol: when you put it like that. If he does that deliberately it’s a case of a red card for denying his own team a clear goal scoring opportunity :lol: 

• Haha 3