Extra Time on Extra Time Hating Bastards v Exhibition Building Loving, Shandy Drinking Fannies

wykikitoon

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

We should be winning this

Aye and the fear is as legs go in the second half they could hit us on the break Zaha and Eze. 

This is crying our for Anderson to come on in the 60th and introduce himself in style :naughty:

• Haha 1

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Aye and the fear is as legs go in the second half they could hit us on the break Zaha and Eze. 

This is crying our for Anderson to come on in the 60th and introduce himself in style :naughty:

agree but Eddie only seems to want to give him. 10. Hope we see him before murphy today 

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Someone needs to buy Miggy another foot

That touch man right before the whistle :lol:

Some of his work around their box could be taken for great defending if he had a different color shirt on 

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

Or on the left. I really don’t get him being played on the right wing as he is totally left-footed.

Prime opportunity to switch up him and Fraser for a bit.

Desperately need Bruno in the midfield to get hold of that ball and just control the game. Willock and Ciggy panic too much and big Joel couldn't trap a bag of cement today, so he just needs to bulldoze his way through the game.

I know he works hard but Almiron has fuck all ability on the ball, we really should have replaced him this summer. Pretty much any time the ball goes his way the move is killed. 

Trippier has been brilliant so far imo, Targett had a shaky start but grew into the half, and I really like the pairing of Schar and Botman. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Desperately need Bruno in the midfield to get hold of that ball and just control the game. Willock and Ciggy panic too much and big Joel couldn't trap a bag of cement today, so he just needs to bulldoze his way through the game.

Willock has been very quiet. This sort of game should suit him.

2 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Does anyone know who the co-commentator for the Austalian coverage is, cunt is doing my head in canstantly talking about how good Palace's players are.

Not sure but he played for both sides, us under Pardew.