International relationship Newcastle / Gelsenkirchen

Hintermann

Meanwhile on RTG......

Wortsnaga: "Greetings mackems, I am Wortsnaga from Mordor, our lands are twinned. Do your fan groups have any interest in Mordor? Who are your rivals?"

FTMJordan: "alright marra? I've only just found out about this now reading your post but av alwas thought you were the goodies on lord of the rings like. Them hobbits were proper thieving cunts if yas ask me? Very much Mag beyhaviour."

1973safc: "Always great to see how much places like Mordor respect our club for being a real club and a classy club. Your welcome any time. FTM."

Dangermows: "Our rivals are the Saudi loving mags at Sid James park, ah bet you hate them anarrl?'

SonofRowell: "ah dinna knar if yas like music in Mordor but if yas dee then there's loads of concerts at the SoL from Elton John to take that. Yall not be seeing Sam Fender as he's shite and won't be allowed as he's not famous enough and he's not even a real mag, ah heard him and his sexy phone player are from South Shields and got took to Sunderland games when they were little but deny it these days. He doesn't even know who Joe Linton is."

MarcoGoalo: "How many punches do ya reckon it would tak ya to knock out a skunk? Yas seem big lads so I'd say a one-a so just like us. FTM."

• Haha 9

28 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Aye, supporters of Schalke are going to wake up soon to find they've actually been in a previously unknown but deeply intense 30-40 year relationship with Sunderland based on a Schalke fan once having a pint with a mackem who he probably mistook for a Stoke supporter.

You had to mention Stoke… :lol:

• Haha 4