Newcastle United v AFC Bournemouth - QEII Sombre Edition

wykikitoon

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

Where’s Anderson :( 

I'm fine with Anderson not starting. We've won one game all season. Now is not the time to play an untested teenager against one of our most beatable opponents. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

interesting to see him continue to rotate his centre halves. i presumed botman/schar would be the preferred pair going forwards - not that burn has let anyone down. 

i would have liked to see anderson get his first start here. hope he gets at least half an hour or so.

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

interesting to see him continue to rotate his centre halves. i presumed botman/schar would be the preferred pair going forwards - not that burn has let anyone down. 

i would have liked to see anderson get his first start here. hope he gets at least half an hour or so.

That will be a bit tough given he's not on the bench.

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Beserk rumour going round that they're closing the turnstiles at quarter to three to avoid disruption for whatever the club is doing. Pals fucked off early, supping extra pint in the crow's nest as I type this. :good:

how-to-clean-a-window-lick.gif

You in 10 minutes. 

• Haha 1

Massive problems getting people fit after these hamstring strains it seems. What is it with us and soft tissue muscle injuries? Seems to be such a common occurrence. Maybe we're typical of the rest of the league but it doesn't feel lik it.

Just now, toonotl said:

Massive problems getting people fit after these hamstring strains it seems. What is it with us and soft tissue muscle injuries? Seems to be such a common occurrence. Maybe we're typical of the rest of the league but it doesn't feel lik it.

Steve Bruce: ‘They won’t pick up hamstring injuries if I don’t make them train’.

Think About It GIF by Identity

• Haha 2

Got the Aussie coverage on and so far there's been an advert showing a man pulling his new boxers on, and then we cut to the interior of his pants to find two upside down bald men playing the role of his testicles. Unacceptable. 

• Haha 2