ARE YOU WATCHING RAFA F.C. vs. Eddie's Magnificent Sicknote Warriors

tooner

Excellent. Just what we needed. Wilson made a world of difference. He's such a quality poacher. Offers us something we're missing against teams trying to sit in and defend deep.

• Like 2

Dominant like we’ve been in quite a lot of games but having Bruno and Wilson gives us better scoring chances, and someone capable of finishing them. All three defenders subbed on want to give their heads a wobble for contributing to the Fulham goal, keep back 4 the same next week if they’re the alternatives. 

I think keeping Bruno in that 8 role is key, if Joelinton is back I’d drop Willock who offers basically nothing now and keeping Longstaff in would be my preferred switch - I don’t rate Longstaff but he can play the 6 role which frees Bruno up. Really pleased to finally put a side to the sword after weeks of frustrating close chances / shite refereeing. Hopefully ASM is back next match and we can have ASM - Wilson - Almiron up front with a sub appearance from Isak. 

• Like 4