ARE YOU WATCHING RAFA F.C. vs. Eddie's Magnificent Sicknote Warriors

tooner

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Who was it in the box who completely last his man?

Lewis, wasn't it? Shite fucking defending.

Well that was fun to watch. Thanks Fulham for the implosion and being completely shite afterwards, but we did really well to capitalize and control the game. 

• Like 1

Excellent. Just what we needed. Wilson made a world of difference. He's such a quality poacher. Offers us something we're missing against teams trying to sit in and defend deep.

• Like 2

Dominant like we’ve been in quite a lot of games but having Bruno and Wilson gives us better scoring chances, and someone capable of finishing them. All three defenders subbed on want to give their heads a wobble for contributing to the Fulham goal, keep back 4 the same next week if they’re the alternatives. 

I think keeping Bruno in that 8 role is key, if Joelinton is back I’d drop Willock who offers basically nothing now and keeping Longstaff in would be my preferred switch - I don’t rate Longstaff but he can play the 6 role which frees Bruno up. Really pleased to finally put a side to the sword after weeks of frustrating close chances / shite refereeing. Hopefully ASM is back next match and we can have ASM - Wilson - Almiron up front with a sub appearance from Isak. 

• Like 4