Eddie's Neonicotinoid Laden Bastards VS. Thomas's Hair Nets

tooner

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Well that was absolute class :lol:  Agree on Bruno, him being in the side makes all the difference. 

And feck me we're actually in the position to make impactful subs now. 

9 goals in 2 games - roll back to Bruce era and we'd struggle to get that many in 2 months.

4 minutes ago, OTF said:

9 goals in 2 games - roll back to Bruce era and we'd struggle to get that many in 2 months.

It took us until January 23rd last season to get as many points as we have now.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm one transfer window away from starting to worry about us keeping hold of Bruno. 

Eddie was very quick to point out that there is no buyout clause in Bruno's contract.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Can't believe I'm saying this but I think Murphy has done enough to keep his place ahead of ASM next game too. Howe is a miracle worker. 

I can't disagree with that. Only change I'd make would be to start Targett at LB. Nothing against Burn, he's far from terrible there but Targett looked more adept at transitioning to and from attack. I'd even leave Longstaff though I was more than a little upset when he turned it over the fell over which lead to them putting the ball in the back of the net.

We're at Old Trafford next, hope we take the game to them.

• Like 1

won at a canter I thought, howe managed his substitutions perfectly with the man utd game coming up. only disappointment really was bruno not being on the pitch to get the hat trick his performance deserved...... superb!  :)

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I'm one transfer window away from starting to worry about us keeping hold of Bruno. 

Aye I was saying that to my brother during the game.

If I'm Real Madrid and looking to replace Kroos/Modric........ :whistling: 

If they want him and he wants to go it’ll cost them an absolute fortune. So it’s not the end of the world as you know it would all get reinvested anyway. 

• Like 1