Oh, this'll be fun

adios

So typical of people getting carried away with a successful season. What makes them think they have made it to the top after just one relatively successfu; season?? Balckburn should know better than anyone, with their title win and the constant struggle to stay in the league from then on. And look at everton, the way their fans were shouting about last season. Serves them right.

I cant help but think teams like blackburn, wigan and west ham will struggle in the future no matter how successful a season they have.

And bellamy is an ass for saying things like that, lets see how blackburn and newcastle compare over the next few seasons. And lets see how many games bellamy plays in that time. He's talking as if he's been their major player this season. He's been rubbish(when fit) apart from saturday.

He's talking as if he's been their major player this season.

Yep, which shows how highly he rates himself.:icon_lol:

He's been rubbish(when fit) apart from saturday.

Watch what you're saying, mate! :( The FC Bellamy supporters won’t be happy with that. Did you know that he still loves NUFC?! :up:

Edited by Omar

Watch what you're saying, mate! :( The FC Bellamy supporters won’t be happy with that. Did you know that he still loves NUFC?! :up:

102323[/snapback]

The "FC Bellamy supporters" or "people who rate him as a player and think he should still be here" (to give them their correct name) would tell you when he's played this season he's scored and created goals and has indeed been pretty much their player of the season (not that it particularly matters as it doesn't help NUFC).

As for the interview, he was having a go at Souness and his staff as he talked about how its better under the staff at Blackburn and whilst he didn't need to say we were the worst team they'e played anyone who actually watched that match and used their brain can see we were absolutely abysmal until the goals in the second half which were down to Zog and Owen and not down to a great performance.

And lets be honest its not a surprise if Bellamy did have a go considering during the Blackburn match the toon fans gave him shit from the start. Whether you think he did (does) still love NUFC or doesn't once the fans do that he's likely to remember it.

Personally i didn't care that they had a go at him, even though it would clearly motivate him, but they'd have been far better off having a go at Souness who was fucking the club up and helping Fat Fred to decide to remove that useless bastard alot earlier.

I stopped reading when I saw tribalfootball.com

Not worth wasting my time reading.

102299[/snapback]

I bet you'd have 'wasted your time' reading it if he was calling Souness a cunt though! :icon_lol:

Watch what you're saying, mate! :up: The FC Bellamy supporters won’t be happy with that. Did you know that he still loves NUFC?! :up:

102323[/snapback]

The "FC Bellamy supporters" or "people who rate him as a player and think he should still be here" (to give them their correct name) would tell you when he's played this season he's scored and created goals and has indeed been pretty much their player of the season (not that it particularly matters as it doesn't help NUFC).

As for the interview, he was having a go at Souness and his staff as he talked about how its better under the staff at Blackburn and whilst he didn't need to say we were the worst team they'e played anyone who actually watched that match and used their brain can see we were absolutely abysmal until the goals in the second half which were down to Zog and Owen and not down to a great performance.

And lets be honest its not a surprise if Bellamy did have a go considering during the Blackburn match the toon fans gave him shit from the start. Whether you think he did (does) still love NUFC or doesn't once the fans do that he's likely to remember it.

Personally i didn't care that they had a go at him, even though it would clearly motivate him, but they'd have been far better off having a go at Souness who was fucking the club up and helping Fat Fred to decide to remove that useless bastard alot earlier.

102343[/snapback]

According to who? :(

102343[/snapback]

Blackburn are just starting to reap the rewards of Souness' long term legacy of his time there tbh. :icon_lol:

102343[/snapback]

Blackburn are just starting to reap the rewards of Souness' long term legacy of his time there tbh. :icon_lol:

102668[/snapback]

:up:

Its true, and anything positive we may do next season (or even this) will ultimately be down to Souness "sorting out" the dressing room and ridding the club of the "cancer" that was destroying us and absolutly nothing to do with the managers and coaches who have succeeded him! :(

I think that all the problems bellamy had at the toon were down to souness, ok he had his moments with sir bobby but he never faked an injury for robson, it was obvious that he didnt want to play under souness and therefore doing what he did, i dont condone it but i'm sure that if another manager was appointed when sir bob was sacked then i am sure bellamy would still be a toon player :icon_lol: